Bradley Coach fires back on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

I've been pulling for Bradley to fix their stuff for 10 years. But I don't understand what people see now that makes them think something is different. We played them 3 times last year, and all 3 were name-the-score affairs with a MoV over 28.

It's fine to "not back down to anyone," but at some point you have to be able to not get beat down or your words are hollow.
    Donte Thomas and a JUCO are the only two seniors on the team. I believe they have been one of the youngest teams in the country each of the last three years. They had a good freshman PG and C last year that should be the core of the team for the next few years. They are one more good recruiting class away from being decent. From there they will have to build something.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Donte Thomas and a JUCO are the only two seniors on the team. I believe they have been one of the youngest teams in the country each of the last three years. They had a good freshman PG and C last year that should be the core of the team for the next few years. They are one more good recruiting class away from being decent. From there they will have to build something.
      That center moved on to the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

I've been pulling for Bradley to fix their stuff for 10 years. But I don't understand what people see now that makes them think something is different. We played them 3 times last year, and all 3 were name-the-score affairs with a MoV over 28.

It's fine to "not back down to anyone," but at some point you have to be able to not get beat down or your words are hollow.
        From my view, Bradley was one of the few valley programs to still have solid fan support and financial investment in their program. Both of those are key to any future revival. Even with how bad they've been, their attendance is still near the to of MVC. Some positive movement could really build on itself for them.

Whether it happens remains to be seen, but they've got the foundation of they could only execute.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post

From my view, Bradley was one of the few valley programs to still have solid fan support and financial investment in their program. Both of those are key to any future revival. Even with how bad they've been, their attendance is still near the to of MVC. Some positive movement could really build on itself for them.

Whether it happens remains to be seen, but they've got the foundation of they could only execute.
          I absolutely agree. But I was getting to the point of being tired of defending them and moving to a "I'll believe it when I see it." Now, I just don't have to care, which is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post

That center moved on to the NBA.
            Koch Barr was a 7 footer on the all freshman team.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

You should remember this and realize that if he wants to make a comment about Bradley you should keep you mouth shut and your keyboard silent.
              Last time I looked, we still have free speech in this country and whenever I choose to express my opinion, I will do so, unless, I am censored for breaking a board rule.

Anytime a punk like you wants to shut my mouth, you are most welcome to try.

Comment

Let's all have some...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Array

Comment

for a minute I thought I had been transported back in time to the Bredehoft days...Rainbow bread sacks were popular lunch bags for me!

Comment

Working...
                    X