Bradley Coach fires back on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Wardle is exactly where Gregg was 10 years ago. He's a cocky SOB who believes in himself. He doesn't plan on being where he is now, in 5-10 years.
    Wardle is no Gregg Marshall. Wardle has 0 NCAA appearances in his first 7 years of coaching. Marshall had 5 NCAA appearances in his first 7 years. Wardle will probably be selling insurance in 5 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Wardle is no Gregg Marshall. Wardle has 0 NCAA appearances in his first 7 years of coaching. Marshall had 5 NCAA appearances in his first 7 years. Wardle will probably be selling insurance in 5 more years.
      I think you added just a little to what I said. I didn't say he was another Gregg Marshall. I just said that was a fighter just like Gregg is. He won't back down to anyone.

Comment

Bradley won’t be bad for much longer.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
          I hope you are correct but IMO Wardle has a lot of work to do before Bradley is ranked in the Top 100.

Comment

Gettin' chippy in here.

Anyway, comparing our reluctance to schedule RPI 250+ Bradley to KU's arrogant refusal to schedule RPI 30 (and above) WSU is a logic gap that I cannot leap.

I would welcome a home and home series with Bradley--or any Valley team--if their RPI is at a certain level. Hell, if a MEAC team could help our noncon SOS I would be ok with it.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
              I wish we all would take that tact. The MVC served us well for many years and it is really not the fault of those remaining that we outgrew the conference. To me, when we grind on those remaining it simply sounds like sour grapes when in fact what remains are raisins.
              You mean we sound like Creighton fans?

Comment

You know it's slow when we're discussing Bradley.

Comment

I've been pulling for Bradley to fix their stuff for 10 years. But I don't understand what people see now that makes them think something is different. We played them 3 times last year, and all 3 were name-the-score affairs with a MoV over 28.

It's fine to "not back down to anyone," but at some point you have to be able to not get beat down or your words are hollow.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post

I'll tell you what is ridiculous!

Wichita State, our Coach, our players , and us fans have everything, and that is everything, going for us at the present time.

We are now in a much improved conference (that wants us!).

We very possibly have one of the very best BB teams we have ever had.

We are virtually sitting in the Top 5 or 10 in most preseason BB polls.

The future could not look better.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THIS IS ALL A RESULT OF OUR MOST HIGHLY RESPECTED BB COACH.

So maybe he was misquoted, taken out of context, or just made a mistake.like we all have done and do, especially me.

Perhaps WE FANS need to start acting more like we belong and we too can start by not bad mouthing lesser schools and our previous conference.
                    YOU MEAN LIKE CREIGHTON FANS WHEN THEY LEFT?

Comment

Originally posted by Boss1786 View Post

YOU MEAN LIKE CREIGHTON FANS WHEN THEY LEFT?
                      Great choice, Boss,

The perfect example of a school not to emulate.

Comment

Creighton wouldn't even play us with our Top 30 RPI. Not the same thing.

Comment

Ooooh boy. 1 week till college basketball. The natives are getting restless.

Comment

ran into coach mcdermott at the ambassador this spring when he was recruiting in hutchinson and asked him about the possibility of playing.. he himmed and hawwed and said that it would be nice to play the game but that scheduling hasn't worked out.. seems like an easy answer to me, but i don't think that he seemed too interested in the game - imho. while it would be fun for the fans, he needs wins..

Comment

I hope your right, but only time will tell. Even if they do get somewhat good, will it be one year and then their coach is off for more money? Our sustained success is due solely to the fact that some wealthy boosters realized we had "lightning in a bottle" and generously stepped up with a lot of money so that GM didn't move on. Will Bradley be able to do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THIS IS ALL A RESULT OF OUR MOST HIGHLY RESPECTED BB COACH.
                                You should remember this and realize that if he wants to make a comment about Bradley you should keep you mouth shut and your keyboard silent.

Comment

Working...
                                X