2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    The only question left is will K-State rush the court?
    I think the home team has to be ranked and favored to win the game to storm the court in the Big 12.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Surprised KSU fans didn’t rush the court
        Shocker Alumni
        Shocker Club Soccer alumni
        Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Court storming outlawed in the B12

Comment

• Slykryck
            Slykryck commented
            Editing a comment
            Didnt stop TT on Saturday

• And the most overrated team on the planet goes on the road (which it didn't do in the preseason) and loses to a mediocre South Carolina team.

Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• WuDrWu
            WuDrWu commented
            Editing a comment
            But, but wait! Jamar says they are perfectly rated. No overrating at all for UK. We must not be understanding things ShockerFever.

• Kudos to K-State, nice defense on Mr. Young combined with a cold shooting night. As time goes by, opposing teams will continue to refine the defensive template for Young and as long as the teams have the skilled players to execute, will we find out OU is really just a top 15-25 team?

Comment

• Nice win for K-State. The Big XII-II continues to cannibalize itself to allow KU to win another conference title. In addition, Bruce Weber gets a marquee win that will allow him to keep his job for another season.
            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Hotter than stink Fr sometimes hit a wall around mid-season. Trae Young might have done that - or maybe he just had a really bad game as an anomaly. 12 turnovers?
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post
                Should someone make a Baylor Prediction and Game discussion thread? Or is that too obvious?
                Maybe we should of started a k-state thread instead. It would have given us the chance to debate how they would stack up against an AAC team... oh wait, we already know.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  And the most overrated team on the planet goes on the road (which it didn't do in the preseason) and loses to a mediocre South Carolina team.
                  Well South Carolina beat Wofford so I'm pretty sure that makes them elite.

Comment

• Have watched KSU's last three games. IMHO they are easily in the top 25 and a dangerous
                    team to play anywhere.

Comment

• Who’s up next to bend over for KU?

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        Have watched KSU's last three games. IMHO they are easily in the top 25 and a dangerous
                        team to play anywhere.
                        I wouldn't go top 25, but solid tournament team yes.

Comment

• D Wade had a great night. My family played basketball with his family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post
                            D Wade had a great night. My family played basketball with his family.
                            Sounds interesting. When? At a family reunion, church social, K State alumni, or St. John's community fund raising event?

Comment

Working...
                            X