No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing at home to SIU sure looks like an NCAA elimination game.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I actually thought Valparaiso would be a good pick up for the MVC. Boy was I wrong.

Northern Iowa’s at-large chances are now 0.

Comment

• The Valley appears to be more schizo than ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Rooting for any big east team is just wrong. Even when they play each other. It is permissible to root against Creighton.
          Please show proper respect by capitalizing, like this: BIG EAST! /s

Comment

• Comment

• Shaqness
              Shaqness commented
              Editing a comment
              It's a link to ASU and grant hill. I didn't know that they also use the hand sign we use.

• WheatShock
              WheatShock commented
              Editing a comment
              That's not the same sign genius.

• SHOCKvalue
              SHOCKvalue commented
              Editing a comment
              ^LOL!

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

LOL. I think SIU is down like 10 players too.

AT LARGE.
            That loss moves them to first 4 out. Win against bradley on the road and they can make a step back in.

Jeez. It will be so nice not having to walk through the dog park, that is the valley season, constantly looking out, so you dont step in dog **** with every game.

It really is a testament to GM in that WSU was able to navigate that poo fest every year with clean shoes.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Trying to avoid the poo but knowing that the dog that left it could be lurking behind any tree just waiting to bite you in the ass.

Comment

• That's funny. Here's another universal hand sign used a lot around here:

hand sign.jpg

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                  1972Shocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We're No. 1? Or half the Peace sign maybe?

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Okie State up 35-30 on #7 WVU in Stillwater.

Go Pokes

Comment

• Okie State goes 6 minutes without a field goal and is hardly shooting free throws any better.

WVa up 76-67 after a 22-7 run. 2:49 left.

Comment

• OSU is fading fast. They can't buy a bucket and are bricking a bunch of FTs.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• WVA up 77-74 with over a minute (1:50) left. WVa ball. Crowd is getting into it. It's getting loud.

85-79 final. Okie State got within 2, but couldn't get a stop and WVa hit their throws.
                        Last edited by Aargh; December 29, 2017, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• WVU wins 85-79. The refs badly blew a call with 45 seconds left and OSU down 3 that really changed the momentum.

Missed opportunity for the pokes as they went over 7 minutes down the stretch without a FG and missed 11 FTs.
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            Okie State up 35-30 on #7 WVU in Stillwater.

Go Pokes
                            Coudn't help us. They'll get plenty of chances though.

Comment

Working...
                            X