Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
    UMKC wins by 11. How bad is Manhattan?

UMKC (2-3, Kenpom #308) defeated Manhattan (2-1, Kenpom #213) by a score of 74-63.

Way to go "Roos!!!"

Their five starters finished the game with 22 fouls, with two fouling out.

Comment

• The Ragin' Cajuns of Louisana (Sun Belt) hand the Iowa Hawkeyes of the B10 their first loss, 80 -71. Louisana was predicted to lose by 8.0 points.

Whoo Hoo!!!

Comment

• Preseason Valley favorite Missouri State loses to Sun Belt powerhouse Georgia Southern 74-73. That's back-to-back losses for the Bears, who lost at home to North Dakota State last week.

Chin up, Valley.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Preseason Valley favorite Missouri State loses to Sun Belt powerhouse Georgia Southern 74-73. That's back-to-back losses for the Bears, who lost at home to North Dakota State last week.

Chin up, Valley.
          Scores like this just make me say thank you again to the American Conference for the invite.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            I could see Tulane winning 6 or 7 games in the AAC this year. At least they're trending in the right direction. Can't say the same for USF and ECU.
            Agree. Sweep South Florida and ECU gives you 4 wins. Then you only need 2 wins against the rest of the league and I can see them getting a win against Tulsa, Memphis, etc at home.

Comment

• Preseason-10 Drake will finish better than Preseason-1 Missouri St.

Comment

Preseason Valley favorite Missouri State loses to Sun Belt powerhouse Georgia Southern 74-73. That's back-to-back losses for the Bears, who lost at home to North Dakota State last week.

Chin up, Valley.
                Perhaps Missouri State still has the invitation to join the Sun Belt on its AD's desk and they just didn't want to offend the Sun Belt by beating one of their teams.

Comment

• From what I watched of Marquette last week, they don't really play defense. That seems to be the case today as well.

Comment

• South Dakota State leading Wyoming 55-54 at the under 8 on a neutral court in the Cayman Islands Classic. Would be a modest upset and a nice win for the Jackrabbits if they can hold on.

Comment

• Either one of these teams is gonna be gassed tomorrow.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Is Marquette wearing wresting unis?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Marquette's starters played a lot of minutes.

Comment

Is Marquette wearing wresting unis?
                            I can't stand the uniforms that schools like Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky, Marquette, etc. have worn this year and last. The jerseys look like those "beater" undershirts.

78-65

Comment

• Jay Bilas made a weird comment towards the end of that game. There was a little bit of pushing that occurred on a scrum for a rebound.

"I don't know why the officials aren't going over to look at that."

Jay, it might have something to do with the fact that there were 5.8 seconds left in an 11-point game. Unless it was totally agregious (which it wasn't...unneccesary but not ridiculous), just get the game finished.
                              78-65

Comment

• ECU up 33-32 at half on Cleveland State. What is happening!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X