No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broome is a good shooter. Still waiting to see him get more guys involved.

Their post players live up to the hype. Gotta score on them before they get set up.

Their perimeter defense isn't all that great. Not horrible, but Savannah St is getting some good open looks.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I guess Broome does have 3 assists. I am working so must have missed them.

He will be good for them.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

9 point game now.

Comment

Schedule wise, we want Cincinnati to win. But if the Tigers pull it off, it is not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
            Schedule wise, we want Cincinnati to win. But if the Tigers pull it off, it is not bad at all.
            It would be catastrophic for the conference. Especially in a year where there is a lot to prove. That would far outweigh the benefit to our non-conference resume.

Comment

7 point game with Savannah in the bonus. 12 minutes left

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

It would be catastrophic for the conference. Especially in a year where there is a lot to prove. That would far outweigh the benefit to our non-conference resume.
                Oh yeah, looking at it from the conference standpoint, that would be an RPI killer, good point. Go Bearcats

Comment

This is a column 4 game for the Bearcats
                  1. Column 1: Home games against teams ranked 1-30, neutral games vs. top-50 teams, road games against top-75 teams
                  2. Column 2: Home games against teams ranked 31-75, neutral games vs. 51-100, road games vs. 76-135
                  3. Column 3: Home games against teams ranked 76-160, neutral games vs. 101-200, road games vs. 136-240
                  4. Column 4: Home games against teams ranked 161-351, neutral games vs. 201-351, road games vs. 241-351

Comment

Cincy not shooting the 3 well over this zone.

Comment

Baylor up 17-12, 11 minutes left in the 1st

Comment

Also a Column 4 game for Baylor

Comment

Bearcats up 84-64 with 10 minutes in the 2nd

Comment

...and just like that it's a 20 point game.

Comment

watched a chunk of this game. Cincy not a great shooting team, probably still a little rusty. We put Kelly on Gary, Shamet on Cumberland and Z Brown on Evans. If we played today, I would say Shox by 15.

Comment

Savannah State is running out of gas. Cincinnati has depth.

Comment

Working...
                                X