2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Ben Jacobsen may be a penny stock by the time the season is over.
    In their exhibition game with UNC-Pembroke (DII??) they were down in the 2nd half until the 2 best players from UNC-Pembroke fouled out and only then could the best coach in Valley History come back to squeeze out a 72-66 win. They now play UNC on Friday @UNC.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

In their exhibition game with UNC-Pembroke (DII??) they were down in the 2nd half until the 2 best players from UNC-Pembroke fouled out and only then could the best coach in Valley History come back to squeeze out a 72-66 win. They now play UNC on Friday @UNC.
      Doesn't seem quite fair that UNC gets an extra exhibition game.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Is UNI going to be worse than Drake?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
          Is UNI going to be worse than Drake?
          No.
          Livin the dream

Comment

I think Jacobsen is a class act and a good coach. It's unfortunate he didn't go for a better job when he had the chance. I suspect next time he gets them into the top 25 or a sweet sixteen, he'll bolt the Valley of Death. Different meaning than it used to have, eh?

Comment

Charity Exhibition Game

California Golden Bears win last night against Providence Friars 81-52.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                Charity Exhibition Game

Didn't Providence beat UConn?

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                  Charity Exhibition Game

That wasn't the Providence Friars. That was the NAIA Providence Argos (Great Falls, Montana).

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post

That wasn't the Providence Friars. That was the NAIA Providence Argos (Great Falls, Montana).
                    Are you saying Providence > Providence? Is that the "new math" at work?
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• WuShock16
                      WuShock16 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No, you idiot! We are saying that Providence < Providence. Get with it! It’s not hard!

• FadedCrown
                      FadedCrown commented
                      Editing a comment
                      WHAT ARE YOUR GUYS IQS WE ARE SAYING BRADLEY > PROVIDENCE > PROVIDENCE

Tough crowd. But not as tough as the Bone yard is on some of their own folks.

Comment

11/07/17 - Irish Roll Past Cardinal Stritch 90-46 in Final Exhibition.

11/07/17 - Savannah State lost their final exhibition game of the preseason against visiting Fort Valley State (DII), 103-89.

11/08/17 - Oklahoma upended East Central Oklahoma, 114-78, in Final Exhibition.

Comment

11/09/17 - Temple beat Jefferson University (DII), 70-60, in Charity Exhibition Game.

Comment

Savannah State and Cincinnati about to tip-off. Two future Shocker opponents. Let's get it going!

Comment

• wichshock65
                            wichshock65 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            661 on DirecTV

ESPN's new graphic package for CBB is bad

Comment

Cinci is shooting the cover off of it.....also Savannah St may be the worst defensive team I have ever seen, their zone is awful!

Comment

Working...
                            X