Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You just knew he was all talk. That's his shtick.

I could've put a million dollars down that he wouldn't last to June, let alone til basketball season and I would've doubled up.

So predictable. His ego would not allow him to go 6 months into hiding in the Carolina backwoods.
    If this is not your usual bluster; please PM me and we can arrange to establish an escrow account with a law firm in Wichita to handle this wager. I won't hold you to the million but maybe you can accept a Wilt Chamberlain wager of $10k? All we have to do then is agree to terms and conditions without either of us ever knowing the identify of the other The lawyer I would recommend is a Beaker Law School grad but he is a highly thought of lawyer beyond the legal circles of Wichita.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

If this is not your usual bluster; please PM me and we can arrange to establish an escrow account with a law firm in Wichita to handle this wager. I won't hold you to the million but maybe you can accept a Wilt Chamberlain wager of $10k? All we have to do then is agree to terms and conditions without either of us ever knowing the identify of the other The lawyer I would recommend is a Beaker Law School grad but he is a highly thought of lawyer beyond the legal circles of Wichita.
      You already lost by posting prior to your stated date of return so I wouldn't advise taking that bet now. Good lord.

And, I am completely shocked that you run with KU lawyers. I just cannot believe it!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

You already lost by posting prior to your stated date of return so I wouldn't advise taking that bet now. Good lord.

And, I am completely shocked that you run with KU lawyers. I just cannot believe it!
        LMAO, I was just about to type out that he already lost but I then saw your post.

My God, this fight isn’t fair.

Sure, 76, I’ll get the lawyers together right now...
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I christen thee the Flying Wasp.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

LMAO, I was just about to type out that he already lost but I then saw your post.

My God, this fight isn’t fair.

Sure, 76, I’ll get the lawyers together right now...
                No PM so you are full of sh*t as always.

Come on Fever, if you don't have the $10k PM your supporters on here and form a pool. I would love to set up an escrow account wager with you Johnson County Walmart T-shirt Shocker fans. In fact I will accept a term of one year without posting if you can raise the money.

Simple terms - once you and I deposit our $10k into the account, if I post anything on Shockernet (or for that matter even read Shockernet within 365 days) you can take possession of all the money in the escrow account. Maybe Shocker Mama (she is a Wichita lawyer and could hold the escrow account) or Dave Rahm will post a legal explanation of such an account for you and your friends.

I am looking forward to taking your money but am confident you will putz out in the end because that is what a name calling bully always does - No substance just bullish*t.

Comment

• LMAO. Is this guy for reals?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Next time, read posts more thoroughly so you don’t embarrass yourself even further and then have to back pedal and side step to unsuccessfully try to save face.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It seems like this thread is about everything except Gregg Marshall. Someone PM me when it gets back on topic.

Comment

Come on Fever, if you don't have the $10k PM your supporters on here and form a pool. I would love to set up an escrow account wager with you Johnson County Walmart T-shirt Shocker fans. In fact I will accept a term of one year without posting if you can raise the money.

Simple terms - once you and I deposit our $10k into the account, if I post anything on Shockernet (or for that matter even read Shockernet within 365 days) you can take possession of all the money in the escrow account. Maybe Shocker Mama (she is a Wichita lawyer and could hold the escrow account) or Dave Rahm will post a legal explanation of such an account for you and your friends.

I am looking forward to taking your money but am confident you will putz out in the end because that is what a name calling bully always does - No substance just bullish*t.
                        I'm no longer a MOD on S/N, but many years ago Royal and Lee had us keep a pretty tidy ship. It was entertaining for a while, but this is just getting silly now. We have a poster who is a KNOWN TROLL and has nothing to add to this forum other than acting as a release for diehards on this board to poke fun at (said poster.) My advice to KungWu.

Comment

• There is nothing respectable about me. I'm two waitresses ahead of Chris Dodd.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            There is nothing respectable about me. I'm two waitresses ahead of Chris Dodd.
                            We love you anyway. You are the outlier.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

I'm no longer a MOD on S/N, but many years ago Royal and Lee had us keep a pretty tidy ship. It was entertaining for a while, but this is just getting silly now. We have a poster who is a KNOWN TROLL and has nothing to add to this forum other than acting as a release for diehards on this board to poke fun at (said poster.) My advice to KungWu.

Agreed. This dude needs some swift justice. He's a KU troll that needs to be dealt real proper.

Comment

Working...
                                X