Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

Thought that was a very interesting article. TY RoyalShock for posting it,
    Yes. Thank you and Hutchinson newspaper for that. It is always nice to read the article yourself than rely upon others to tell you what they read. Go Coach Marshall and Go Shocks. Live and learn and keep moving forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

isn't Chris Beard still killing it at Texas Tech?
      Ftfy
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

isn't Chris Beard at Texas Tech?
        I heard that it was a trade with us giving up an assistant coach, a scholarship for 2021 and a player to be named later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Did they actually get permission?

Wouldn't be surprised to see that taken down soon lol
          It appears to be down. 504 error identified at Hutch. 504 means the Hutch server didn't get a timely response from a server it is linking to.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Wu View Post
            Just a rumor here but heard yesterday that supposedly GGG had a contract with Texas Tech. And turned it down. And players thought it was a done deal.
            lol
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

It appears to be down. 504 error identified at Hutch. 504 means the Hutch server didn't get a timely response from a server it is linking to.
              Great... I just sent it to about a dozen people.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Wu View Post
                Just a rumor here but heard yesterday that supposedly GGG had a contract with Texas Tech. And turned it down. And players thought it was a done deal.
                Am I missing the joke? Beard has occupied that spot for over four years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Did they actually get permission?

Wouldn't be surprised to see that taken down soon lol
                  ...and it has been.

Comment

• HutchPost is a site done by a local media company that has several radio stations. They kind of compete with the Hutch News for online content. I think their site has received a lot more traffic due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I suspect they are just having server problems.

The Athletic is offering a 90-day free trial and right now are probably pushing hard for new subscribers to compensate for there not being much sports news. So I wouldn't be surprised if they are allowing some articles to be published outside their platform to get their name out to more people.

Comment

• The site is back up and the article is still there.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        The site is back up and the article is still there.

Comment

• Gregg Marshall put together this recruiting class in record time, UPGRADING the talent and/or athleticism across the board from everything we lost.

What do the naysayers have to say now? Serious question, which one of these recruits DOES NOT seem like an immediate upgrade? And some in a BIG way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post
                            Gregg Marshall put together this recruiting class in record time, UPGRADING the talent and/or athleticism across the board from everything we lost.

What do the naysayers have to say now? Serious question, which one of these recruits DOES NOT seem like an immediate upgrade? And some in a BIG way.
                            If GGG can swing a big soon, this team will be better next year. Already light years ahead at PG. Entire team is more athletic and higher upside in positions 1-4. Can play small with Dex at the 4 or even big with Dex at the 2. On paper, this is a bigger, stronger and faster group. Not as worried about the team coming together right away on offense like they've been playing together for a while. The two point guards coming in should be able to steady the ship till they do. It looks like the defense already improved by miles.

PS...i don't think for one second that GGG did all this in the last couple weeks. I think he new all who was leaving and who was staying. I would bet that AM or MU were the only ones he wishes one of them had stayed.

Comment

• While Gregg and the assistants deserve accolades, let's hold adoration on how great these guys are until they actually play a few minutes at WSU. All we've seen is some highlight reels. Chill.
                              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                                While Gregg and the assistants deserve accolades, let's hold adoration on how great these guys are until they actually play a few minutes at WSU. All we've seen is some highlight reels. Chill.
                                Agree, that’s always the wisest approach, but pumping a little sunshine makes this horrible offseason a little more tolerable.

Comment

Working...
                                X