Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Which is it? A fresh new perspective or blah, blah, blah?
    All you do is criticize, your act is stale

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      All you do is criticize, your act is stale
      i don’t know about “All I do” but I do accept your criticism as fair in this case. However, isn’t that what you were doing in your post? The question tried to present was whether anything you said was new. I don’t think so but it’s just my opinion. This will be a long offseason if we just present the same information in post after post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
        So if a player leaves because of playing time and not starting, that particular players rationale is not coach is being to hard on me. It’s just I should start. Instead of proving it, you transfer. In case of JB or GS, neither proved it on a consistent basis. I think this coach squeezed every win that could have been squeezed from this group-don’t you 76?
        JB was a very good player who would definitely have had a great career if he would have stayed all 4 years. I understand why he was upset. I think he played the most minutes last year but not at the position he wanted. I wish he could have worked it out with Coach. GS has a lot of potential but he needs maturity. Good luck to both of these young men.

Comment

• Just a rumor here but heard yesterday that supposedly GGG had a contract with Texas Tech. And turned it down. And players thought it was a done deal.

Comment

• So....JB couldn't take the competition from his Shocker family to help the TEAM improve.

When on a team, you are honing your INDIVIDUAL skills against your talented teammates, who push YOU to be better. All backed up by a coaching staff and University providing the absolute BEST education, training, mentoring, etc.

These kids need to learn about expectations and also about what this world owes them, and that's Jack and ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Wu View Post
              Just a rumor here but heard yesterday that supposedly GGG had a contract with Texas Tech. And turned it down. And players thought it was a done deal.
              Are you sure you didn't hear that on Wednesday?

Comment

Just a rumor here but heard yesterday that supposedly GGG had a contract with Texas Tech. And turned it down. And players thought it was a done deal.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Would like to see Coach Marshall finish strong his last 5 years or so he decides to coach here before he retires. His name will no doubt be up in the rafters with the other Shocker greats. While doing so, let's also add Warren Armstrong, Baker, and FVV. These 4 all belong in this special group of Shocker elite greats IMO.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• HutchPost got permission to publish that article in The Athletic:

Story courtesy of The AthleticInside the college basketball world, coaches and others around the game have been wondering what the heck is g

Comment

Couple days late for April fools, dude.

Comment

isn't Chris Beard at Texas Tech?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          HutchPost got permission to publish that article in The Athletic:

Story courtesy of The AthleticInside the college basketball world, coaches and others around the game have been wondering what the heck is g
                          Thought that was a very interesting article. TY RoyalShock for posting it,
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

isn't Chris Beard at Texas Tech?
                            Yes, he is and he was the AP 2018-19 National Coach of the Year.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              HutchPost got permission to publish that article in The Athletic:

Did they actually get permission?

Wouldn't be surprised to see that taken down soon lol

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                                “The team actually exceeded my pre season expectations but because they started so well I allowed my expectations to get out of whack and when things didn’t go flawlessly down the stretch I threw a fit and said a bunch of silly things. And all of that is the coaches fault 100%.”
                                I just spit out my coffee...great one....!

Comment

Working...
                                X