Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

All I gotta say is get over it cry baby. If it pisses you off then use it as motivation to show the coaches that you deserve the spot. Bye Felicia!
    Yep, the cream always rises to the top...
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Huh? Burton started 24 of 30 games. Sherfield started 12.

Sherfield definitely wasn't the PG answer but if Burton is so concerned about starting, well, have fun starting at James Madison or whatever mid-major he ends up with. A lot of ME in Burton and it was noticeable throughout the year. He thinks he's a lot better than what his stats and gameplay show.
      Burton transferred to Nevada.... with Grant.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Somebody forward this to *******. Explains ALOT and makes sense. It appears to me now more than ever that it wasn’t some vast exodus because of HCGM. Each player had their reasons. Some had over inflated senses of their skills, others saw the writing on the wall and wanted more playing time at a lower school, and one was just a cancer to the entire program.

Comment

• Fault lies on Burton for not being good enough to seize the starting spot outright; fault lies on Marshall (if true) for not telling Burton he's not the starter before he tells incoming recruits who haven't yet played a minute at WSU that they are.

As far as the latter goes, Burton could have walked into Marshall's office and told coach he had a problem with what he read in Sherfield's Eagle article. Sounds like this all came as a surprise to Marshall, so I don't think Burton ever said anything until much later.
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Huh? Burton started 24 of 30 games. Sherfield started 12.

Sherfield definitely wasn't the PG answer but if Burton is so concerned about starting, well, have fun starting at James Madison or whatever mid-major he ends up with. A lot of ME in Burton and it was noticeable throughout the year. He thinks he's a lot better than what his stats and gameplay show.

I did not realize this. Good point

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Had not seen that and can’t find any confirmation, where'd ya find that info?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Somebody forward this to *******. Explains ALOT and makes sense. It appears to me now more than ever that it wasn’t some vast exodus because of HCGM. Each player had their reasons. Some had over inflated senses of their skills, others saw the writing on the wall and wanted more playing time at a lower school, and one was just a cancer to the entire program.
                If WSU signed the #1 recruit in the country, ******* would be too busy reporting how they lost their second walk-on of the offseason.
                The Assman

Comment

Hey WstateU, would you please insert your "Unbelievable Bullshit" gif here? Many thanks!
                  Last edited by wichshock65; April 2, 2020, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Maybe I dreamed that... I can’t find it anywhere. Didn’t two players transfer to the same school?

edit: UMASS.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Im losing my mind. I am going crazy.

Comment

Im losing my mind. I am going crazy.

;)
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Kashman View Post
                          Was there anything in the article about HCGM being concerned he might be replaced by Richey or Weber?
                          that is funny

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Hey WstateU, would you please insert your "Unbelievable Bullshit" gif here? Many thanks!
                            done.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                              Originally posted by shock View Post

done.

Only that is a cow not a bull!

Comment

• I’m on my phone (limited posting capabilities at present), but “I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X