X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why did Terrell Benton quit?

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
      Any thoughts of having Jim Kobbe on radio ?
      **** you buzz

Comment

It is what it is, take advantage of the hand you're dealt. F---YOOUU fellas & Denise. That was 3 douches that like to hear their own voices.
        Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDave
          Originally posted by Shocker85
          KGSO was pretty good in afternoon drive when Paul Savage was on hiatus for his campaign.

I'm just sayin' ...

--'85

:good: :good: :clap:
          I have a hard time stomaching Paul Savage and his blather. Didn't mind him at first, but the more I listened, the more I didn't want to listen. I like the program on the morning drive in (because Savage isn't on), but the drive home at 5:00 is at times almost unbearable. No one should be forced to listen to Savage for very long ( and God help us when the Baylor Bears are doing well in whatever sport is current).

Comment

Listened to Bruce and Bob today again...to me, it APPEARED that someone has been in their ear about their topics, and to a degree, Wichita State fans.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali
              Listened to Bruce and Bob today again...to me, it APPEARED that someone has been in their ear about their topics, and to a degree, Wichita State fans.
              agreed
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I like a lot of what Lutz writes and I enjoy his chats, but today he was particularly an ass.

I don't say that just b/c he was an ass about my questions.

Sullentrop is realistic and objective but he isn't a dique head.

Those chats always have a few funny things though.

Here's one:

[Comment From Brad Brad: ]
                Bob, gone out to any street corners and got your hands on any NYC hotdogs yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ICT Ragman
                  Dissenting opinion, I guess: I like Lutz and Haertl in their current format on the radio. If they go somewhere I don't like at times, I change the station and am glad for my XM.

They are bight guys who, if on occasion talk about movies or rock and roll more than you like, are a nice reminder that there is more to life than sports. Honestly, The show is pretty pro-WSU for the most part, but yes they are objective which is a good thing. The one thing they are clearly NOT objective about is their support of the city of Wichita. In the current culture of negativity brought on by outlets like the Opinion Line in the Eagle and cranky anonymous callers this is most welcome.

That show's role in the drive getting Intrust Arena approved by the tax payers of this community can not be overstated.
                  You would.... considering your "handle" belies the fact that you have something to do with the City's rag, if you aren't one of the boneheads in question yourself. I also remember a thread on here a few years back when you mistakenly thought that I was James Sido and attempted to give me a fatherly lecture about openly being a fan of a sports team in a professional capacity.

Bruce and Bob are what Wichita gets because of the Peter principle, plain and simple. They have risen to the level of their own incompetence.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                    I like a lot of what Lutz writes and I enjoy his chats, but today he was particularly an ass.

I don't say that just b/c he was an ass about my questions.

Sullentrop is realistic and objective but he isn't a dique head.

Those chats always have a few funny things though.

Here's one:

[Comment From Brad Brad: ]
                    Bob, gone out to any street corners and got your hands on any NYC hotdogs yet?
                    Go read one of Lutz's chats... I don't think he gives a serious answer, ever single one is sarcastic and.."Funny"

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
                      Originally posted by ICT Ragman
                      Dissenting opinion, I guess: I like Lutz and Haertl in their current format on the radio. If they go somewhere I don't like at times, I change the station and am glad for my XM.

They are bight guys who, if on occasion talk about movies or rock and roll more than you like, are a nice reminder that there is more to life than sports. Honestly, The show is pretty pro-WSU for the most part, but yes they are objective which is a good thing. The one thing they are clearly NOT objective about is their support of the city of Wichita. In the current culture of negativity brought on by outlets like the Opinion Line in the Eagle and cranky anonymous callers this is most welcome.

That show's role in the drive getting Intrust Arena approved by the tax payers of this community can not be overstated.
                      You would.... considering your "handle" belies the fact that you have something to do with the City's rag, if you aren't one of the boneheads in question yourself. I also remember a thread on here a few years back when you mistakenly thought that I was James Sido and attempted to give me a fatherly lecture about openly being a fan of a sports team in a professional capacity.

Bruce and Bob are what Wichita gets because of the Peter principle, plain and simple. They have risen to the level of their own incompetence.
                      ICT Ragman does not work for the Eagle/Rag. He is a dancer.

Your memory frightens me a bit.

Comment

I also remember a thread on here a few years back when you mistakenly thought that I was James Sido and attempted to give me a fatherly lecture about openly being a fan of a sports team in a professional capacity.
                        Absolutely not correct. All due respect, that was not me. Rag Man does not mean newspaper or media in this case and I have ZERO to do with the city's paper. I have absolutely no idea of the incident you are talking about. None. I kind of like a radio show and made a comment to that end. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't know any of the people that we are talking about personally and if it makes you feel any better, Lutz's column today really ticked me off. I am not commenting on the subject again.

Thanks.

Comment

Lutz and Jenn Bates will have Hatch on at 9, and Jans at 9:30

Comment

Putz: Everyone seems to be avoiding us this morning.

*note - only tuned in to listen to Hatch. Jans is next so still listening.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                              Originally posted by BenWSU
                              Any thoughts of having Jim Kobbe on radio ?
                              #### you buzz
                              **** off Buzz!!!!
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                              "First off, it was great to come here and play. It was a great atmosphere - an unbelievable home court. What great basketball fans in Wichita. This city has a lot to be proud of with fans like that." Coach Bobby Cremmins

Comment

Jim's mom died ?

Comment

Working...
                                X