George Mason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosewood
    Ok, I had to do some outside work after getting shox and shox today so I missed the george mason game.

But DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN :(

Mason, may we meet next year in the final four.
    :yes: OSU=buzzsaw.
    Though VCU bitchslapping Purdue :)

Comment

Ouch. Wow. What a brutal beat down that was!

I'd like to think that having starting guard Luke Hancock playing (instead of sick) might have made the difference, but even though he is a key guy for us we were not going to beat OSE today.

And playing like that, I don't know who would have.

It was still a great season, though. And we'll be loaded next year.

But aside from all that...congrats on beating Va Tech!!! I'm thrilled for you guys. Beat Charleston!

...and it's looking like VCU will make it to the Sweet 16, so some mids are still beating the BCS teams! And I am really happy for Butler, too.

:goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1
        Mason has ran into a buzzsaw
        An over rated buzzsaw... :whistle:

Comment

The 2010-2011 season isn't George Mason's year. I have every confidence the Pats will be dancing again in March 2012. Well done GMU.

Go Pats!!

Go Shocks!!!!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by GoGMU
            Ouch. Wow. What a brutal beat down that was!

I'd like to think that having starting guard Luke Hancock playing (instead of sick) might have made the difference, but even though he is a key guy for us we were not going to beat OSE today.

And playing like that, I don't know who would have.

It was still a great season, though. And we'll be loaded next year.

But aside from all that...congrats on beating Va Tech!!! I'm thrilled for you guys. Beat Charleston!

...and it's looking like VCU will make it to the Sweet 16, so some mids are still beating the BCS teams! And I am really happy for Butler, too.

:goshocks:
            Ohio State would have beaten anyone in the country, including the Chickenhawks or the Dookies, by at least 20 with that performance.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax
              Ohio State would have beaten anyone in the country, including the Chickenhawks or the Dookies, by at least 20 with that performance.
              That can't be true, an over rated team would not be able to beat everyone... They just got lucky against GMU. GMU was having an off day.

Comment

All things considered, GMU has a very good year and will certainly be back next year for another run.

Good luck and we look forward to meeting you again, next year, very late into the dance.

Comment

The Pats outside shooting was not very good in that game, probably just had an off game, but Ohio State had some pretty good outside shooters.

Comment

Paul Hewitt will become the next George Mason coach.

In the fast lane

Comment

Always liked that guy.

Comment

Where did he coach before?

Comment

Georgia Tech

Comment

Interesting pick. I'll give the guy a chance and see what happens...

Comment

sounds like a good hire. if he's willing to put up with the a.d.

Comment

Working...
                              X