Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Originally posted by shoxlax
    Fever, I thought you would change your avatar to a Boston Terrier for today.
    Good call.

Done.
    Well so much for that. Not a bad effort by the Terriers though. Why can't we get someone like that to come to Koch? Still better than the SWAC teams or Chicago State

Comment

Deja Vu!

Our adopted team for the tourney...

I'm ready for another Final 4 Run...

:drum: :band: :drum:
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Hey Shocks! Thanks for the love. Wish you were dancing with us. Great day for GMU and VCU. Too bad ODU couldn't get by Butler (I hate it when they pair up the top mids in the first round). I actually had them in the Elite 8 in my brackets. ODU is good.

It's been a helluva year for the CAA! I LOVE KNOCKING OUT BCS SCHOOLS.

Ohio State is gonna be a high hurdle, but hey, it's not like we haven't beaten a #1 in the tourney before! :yes:

I hope you beat the crap out of Va Tech on Sunday. I'm so tired of the sense of entitlement that the ACC and Big East schools have around here. Five schools from Virginia made it to the NCAAs (GMU, VCU, ODU, Richmond and Hampton) and all Va Tech can do is whine about getting "robbed."

BUT THEY WON'T PLAY THE GOOD CAA SCHOOLS. Screw 'em. Give them a good old-fashioned Valley butt kicking!

Comment

Originally posted by GoGMU
          Hey Shocks! Thanks for the love. Wish you were dancing with us. Great day for GMU and VCU. Too bad ODU couldn't get by Butler (I hate it when they pair up the top mids in the first round). I actually had them in the Elite 8 in my brackets. ODU is good.

It's been a helluva year for the CAA! I LOVE KNOCKING OUT BCS SCHOOLS.

Ohio State is gonna be a high hurdle, but hey, it's not like we haven't beaten a #1 in the tourney before! :yes:

I hope you beat the crap out of Va Tech on Sunday. I'm so tired of the sense of entitlement that the ACC and Big East schools have around here. Five schools from Virginia made it to the NCAAs (GMU, VCU, ODU, Richmond and Hampton) and all Va Tech can do is whine about getting "robbed."

BUT THEY WON'T PLAY THE GOOD CAA SCHOOLS. Screw 'em. Give them a good old-fashioned Valley butt kicking!
          Thanks for the kudos! Enjoy the ncaa ride. Good Luck against Ohio St.
          A number 1 seed fell in the same round of the tourney last year, it could happen again.

Comment

Congrats!
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
              Congrats!
              Thanks, Brian!

:goshocks:

Comment

Saw an article in the Tulsa paper this morning that mentions a shirt GM players were wearing before the game: "George Mason is this years George Mason". I like it.
                Wish we were there, too.
                Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Congratulation GMU!

Please take out OSU.

They are way over rated in my opinion.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1
                    Congratulation GMU!

Please take out OSU.

Not saying I don't want GMU to win...but how exactly is OSU over rated...just curious?

They won 16 games against NCAA tournament teams. Their only 2 loses were to a team who's now in the S16 and the other, Purdue, is still in the tournament...for now. They have a top 25 SOS. They're #1 or #2 in every RPI type ranking system out there.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                      Originally posted by wsushox1
                      Congratulation GMU!

Please take out OSU.

Not saying I don't want GMU to win...but how exactly is OSU over rated...just curious?

They won 16 games against NCAA tournament teams. Their only 2 loses were to a team who's now in the S16 and the other, Purdue, is still in the tournament...for now. They have a top 25 SOS. They're #1 or #2 in every RPI type ranking system out there.
                      They don't seem to have "it".

Maybe what I am trying to say, is I don't think they are as good as people think they are.

Quote me for when they win the NCAA championship ;-)
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Thanks Shox! And nice job knocking off VT! :wsu_posters:

Comment

I am now face painting GMU.

Bring it home guys!

Comment

I would really like to see the Big Ten take a beating today just like the Big East has.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax
                              I would really like to see the Big Ten take a beating today just like the Big East has.
                              :yes: GMU OSU, VCU Purdue.

Comment

Go Mason all the way!
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X