December 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WstateU, try this link:

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

Notice "Benin" directly east of Lagos.

Comment

If anyone puts a 'Black Ops' mission together, I am available this weekend ...

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
        WstateU, try this link:

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

Notice "Benin" directly east of Lagos.
        Thanks RS! :good:
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
          Geography isn’t my thing… I would love to see a map showing where EO lives, where and how far he needs to travel to receive his test scores. We’re SOL if he lives anywhere near the area depicted in the movie “Blood Diamond.” I watched it again last night… a must see movie.

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

http://www.stopblooddiamonds.org/
          Looks to be about 6-7000 miles if your traveling in a straight line the whole way.

Comment

I was under the impression EO was out of the equation hence why we signed Stutz.
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker
              I was under the impression EO was out of the equation hence why we signed Stutz.
              What gave you that impression?
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
                The fact that he isnt here and there is no word on him is pretty good start.

But I wouldnt say his no show is the reason why we signed Stutz. We need all the quality big men we can find.

But this opens up Davies schollie offer.

Comment

Pretty much what ASM said in the above post. Plus...I'm starting to wonder if EO is looking to go BCS and is simply stalling to get out of his commit. :roll:

Seriously...is it really that difficult to leave Nigeria???
                  Maybe it is, I dunno...just seems "peculiar".
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Looks to be about 6-7000 miles if your traveling in a straight line the whole way.
                    Using the scale given on the map, it is only 150 miles on a straight line. There is a city named Benin and a country also named that. The city is just to the east (right) of where Lagos is. I imagine it is more of a travel problem, because that is about as far as going to Kansas City and back from Wichita.

Comment

No I'm talking about from benin city to wichita kansas. about 6-7000 miles.

Comment

I'm understanding the term "Nigerian Nigthmare" more everyday

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Pretty much what ASM said in the above post. Plus...I'm starting to wonder if EO is looking to go BCS and is simply stalling to get out of his commit. :roll:

That's what I'm thinkin' especially being first team all-star at the NBA camp.

Comment

Originally posted by lemuel777

That's what I'm thinkin' especially being first team all-star at the NBA camp.
                            This may all explain why Stutz signed with us.
                            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

if he says he will sign, then why did he sign a LOI back in the spring or summer. I mean, I understand the frustration of why it is so difficult to get out of Nigeria, but if he wanted out I am sure HCGM would have let him out. We are not here to keep one player, we are building a program, unlike our in state peers up north.
                              ________
                              CHRYSLER VALIANT HISTORY
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

I don't think Stutz signing here has anything at all to do with EO IMHO.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
                                X