UE 5 vs WSU 6 -- Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by martymoose
    I don't think it's going to be like the Regionals and Super Regionals a few years ago where we had to show up at 5:00 AM to insure a good spot in line. However I'd say if you're a die hard and want to sit on the hill I'd show up at least 2 or 3 hours early.
    True that, and traffic and parking could be FUGLY. State HS track meet in full swing at Cessna Stadium.

Come early and stay late!

--'85.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
      Can we quit making errors? Coy should have picked up those throws; lots of previous WSU first basemen have been able to pick up throws in the "dirt" or off a bounce. I'm really disappointed in Coy's play at first.
      Maybe so, but the Shockers have been blessed with very gifty defensive first basemen over the years. Sometimes, we get spoiled and expect too much.

I was not at the game and I am not taking exception to your point.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85
        I don't think it's going to be like the Regionals and Super Regionals a few years ago where we had to show up at 5:00 AM to insure a good spot in line. However I'd say if you're a die hard and want to sit on the hill I'd show up at least 2 or 3 hours early.
        True that, and traffic and parking could be FUGLY. State HS track meet in full swing at Cessna Stadium.

Come early and stay late!

--'85.

Well, I wasn't planning on going but since I didn't make finals at the Track Meet I will stop by tomorrow.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I haven't missed a single pitch of the tournament.Count me in as one of the loudest fans in the stadium.I'll do my part to represent section H!!!

Comment

I just ordered several additional tickets for our group. We are definitely going to bring the thunder. Other then missing the 1st 3 1/2 innings on Wed night (had a commitment on the west side) I've been at Eck for every Shocker game during the tourney. Also breaking out my old good luck black shirt. Normally I've reserved it for regionals and super regionals, but this calls for special circumstances.

:wsu_posters: :clap:

Comment

Already a fair number of people showing up, grilling and camping out.

Comment

Already a fair number of people showing up, grilling and camping out.
                That is fantastic! I love it! People camping overnight for Shocker baseball. :goshocks:

Comment

I usually just sit on the hill with my student ticket, but i want to be up close and personal for this one, so we bought 3 behind home plate. Cant Wait!!!
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by tru2thaduce
                    I haven't missed a single pitch of the tournament.Count me in as one of the loudest fans in the stadium.I'll do my part to represent section H!!!
                    Are you the "Ball Foooooouuuur" guy?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                      Originally posted by tru2thaduce
                      Are you the "Ball Foooooouuuur" guy?

Baaaaaalllllll Fooooooouuuurrrr guy sits in section 5. I know there is more than one of them, but I think the kid in section 5 is the loudest. :wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
                      X