• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by William
    Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Originally posted by BostonWu
    Originally posted by shockersince71
    I'm always happy to see a Wichita kid want to stay home to go to school. Even with the "little added pressure of playing in/for your home town" I have always given these kids more respect for this and its a nice perk for parents and friends. GO SHOCKS
    The muzzle must be on or else dooshbag dax would of slammed this momma's boy for not venturing out to the lil' apple to experience the earth's treasures.
    Which reminds me, what are you jaggoffs doing arguing with a crazy dude on the internet until 4 o'clock in the morning, yeah you know who you are.
    More importantly, why do you care, and secondly, why does the "crazy dude" get a pass? Maybe you should be asking him why he cared so much trolling on an opponents message board with asinine garbage at 4 in the morning?

Maybe?

Thanks for caring, willy.
    I care because it makes our little community of fans here look juvenile, as
    for the visitor he does not represent us in any way so him being a juvenile
    is irrelevent. That is my piece, I've said it and you can rest assured that all
    you will hear from me at 4 am is snoring, peace.
    It does? I personally think you don't represent our little community well. How about that?

I'm not gonna let our "little community" get run over by a trolling Aggie Tech idiot that was so notorious that he even got disassociated by his own university.

If you don't like it, don't read it, willy-dilly.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm always happy to see a Wichita kid want to stay home to go to school. Even with the "little added pressure of playing in/for your home town" I have always given these kids more respect for this and its a nice perk for parents and friends. GO SHOCKS
      The muzzle must be on or else dooshbag dax would of slammed this momma's boy for not venturing out to the lil' apple to experience the earth's treasures.
      Which reminds me, what are you jaggoffs doing arguing with a crazy dude on the internet until 4 o'clock in the morning, yeah you know who you are.
      More importantly, why do you care, and secondly, why does the "crazy dude" get a pass? Maybe you should be asking him why he cared so much trolling on an opponents message board with asinine garbage at 4 in the morning?

Maybe?

It does? I personally think you don't represent our little community well. How about that?

I'm not gonna let our "little community" get run over by a trolling Aggie Tech idiot that was so notorious that he even got disassociated by his own university.

does posting at 4 am arguing within the community make us look juvenile as well?

Comment

Originally posted by lostshocker

Maybe?

does posting at 4 am arguing within the community make us look juvenile as well?
        No. People, especially "gray-haired" people overplay the time card.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I think Fever and Dax are now dating. They just love to stay up all night talking!

Comment

Originally posted by shockkansas
            I think Fever and Dax are now dating. They just love to stay up all night talking!
            I think kevkan is jealous.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
            X