X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: switch hitting

Originally posted by lostshocker
    Originally posted by Ta town
    Isn't this something you want to start in summer play and not the college season? Do you really want 2 starters learning to hit from the other side of the plate during the same season? Is it really worth it?
    starting it during the season is better since he has the hitting coach he has been working with right there to help him out if things dont go right. whereas with summer play he wouldnt have that. the summer coach would have to figure out both his swings, along with the rest of the team's, then figure out if something is wrong.

well in theory.
    They should be working on it in the summer/fall/winter. But they probably were and then they tried it out in-season against live pitching, realized it wasn't working, then put it on the shelf until the off-season.

Comment

great response lostshocker. Especially since we are so known for our great hitting. We cant even hit from one side let alone switch hitting.

Comment

you'll have to forgive me as i have been a little remiss in following the shocker baseball team (esp sad when i will tell you baseball is the only sport.). but didnt another shocker attempt to become a switch hitter in the past few years, other than the 2 mentioned this year?

Comment

Working...
        X