SHOX VS ORU game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOX VS ORU game 2

Well I will go with the home team on this one. SHOX 2 ORU 15. PLease let the rains fall

Has the game (and the kids of this generation) passed him by?

Comment

Re: SHOX VS ORU game 2

Originally posted by sandyrains
      PLease let the rains fall
      What a dumb statement.

If this team has any hope of getting better, they have to PLAY GAMES, and those games need to be vs. teams like ORU and not Tabor.

--'85.
      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I always hate losing games to whether. On the road or at home. If it happens then the games will either not be made up or be against lower division teams which doesn't help at all.

Comment

Re: SHOX VS ORU game 2

Originally posted by Shocker85
          Originally posted by sandyrains
          PLease let the rains fall
          What a dumb statement.

If this team has any hope of getting better, they have to PLAY GAMES, and those games need to be vs. teams like ORU and not Tabor.

--'85.

I was about to say that exact same thing. Well put. :good:
          "If you're not first, you're last"

Comment

Although it is dwindling quickly, I still have hope for this season. I'm going to predict a 4-3 win this afternoon. Hopefully this can provide a little momentum heading into the opening league series this weekend (which we should and NEED to sweep) against Bradley.

Glad to hear Smith escape the first with no damage. Hopefully he can settle down and give us six or seven good ones today.

Comment

Man, this is starting to get downright depressing how quickly the offense on this team disappeared. Shockers are down 3-0 heading to the 6th.

Comment

Well if we are going to win 4-3 we are going to have to score at least 4 runs in the second half of the game (assuming we don't get rained out).

TJ McGreevey on in relief of Josh Smith gives up a 2-out, 0-2 oppo dinger to put ORU up 3-0.

The 10-1 start clearly was fool's gold. Are we as bad as the last 5+ games have showed. I hope not, but I don't really know what to point to as a positive. Outside of Jordan Cooper we simply are not bringing it.

This game is not out of reach by any means. We need to get into the ORU bullpen I guess.

Comment

Can we hire a new hitting coach the last three innings?

Comment

3 up, 3 down in the 6th for the Shocks.

Comment

Well, I haven't wanted to freak out yet about this team, but man are they lacking fire right now. GS is really gonna have to start mixing up this lineup and try to find some hot bats.

Comment

3 up, 3 down for the Shocks in the 7th.

We did hit one ball hard to right. You know you are scraping bottom when you are reduced to cheering for hard outs.

Comment

Thought our hitting coach gave them a pep talk after the game? Guess it didn't take.

Comment

Shocker fans warming up for next home game. (This is a reverse jinx photo)

SFL is back!

Comment

We've got them right where we want them. If getting completely dominated for 16 innings doesn't lull your opponent into a sense of security, what will?

Comment

Working...
                              X