No announcement yet.

SHOXS VS BEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came into the game 10th in the nation with 10.6 runs/game and moved the average up!

Comment

Josh Smith was solid tonight.Sossaman came in and was throwing smoke.This team is doing exactly what it is susposed to do.Haven't seen this kind of chemistry on a Shocker team in a while.Very consistant thus far.

Comment

It looks like Gene has found some consistency in the lineup against righties:

Baez
        Harbutz
        Springer
        Lassley
        Bennett
        McKeever
        Jones
        Grimes
        Hall

I think they will change it up today to get other guys some reps, but it looks to me like this lineup could have some staying power.

Comment

Originally posted by JaminShock
          Originally posted by GoShockers89
          Can't express how fun it is to watch this year's offense after last season's crapfest. I am not sure if the improvement is mostly attributable to the new indoor practice practice facility, an unusually high level of dedication in the offseason or especially strong leadership from the upperclassmen. I like to think it is a little bit of all three.

And it is so nice to see Ryan breaking out of his slump. He's as good a guy as we've ever had...would be terrific if he could emulate 2008's average and speed while improving on last year's power. He looks like he's getting a full head of steam in that direction.
          Another BIG factor is the newcomers- Springer, Harbutz, Coy, Bennett, Goro, and Hall (who missed most of last year). All those guys have really contributed to the offense.
          Was thinking about this very thing... I think another factor is just the sheer fact that these guys are athletes and feed, for lack of a better word, off each other.
          ** aka Sunshine **

Comment

Working...
          X