Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOXS VS BEARS

Shox 8 Bears 2

Did this game start early? Or is it still at 7? I'm confused.

Comment

This must be a prediction.

Comment

Gotcha. Getting ready to head to Eck and was going to be slightly miffed if it was already 8-2 and almost over. :-)

Comment

Another score to keep an eye on.

Bottom 4th
          Illinois State 1
          #7 Florida 1

Comment

Shockers continue to hit the long ball. Harbutz has 2 run homerun :good:

Comment

Harbutz goes yard in the first. 2-0 Shox.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
                Another score to keep an eye on.

Bottom 4th
                Illinois State 1
                #7 Florida 1
                Texas was down 2-0 in the 7th to Texas State, but has managed to score a run. Texas trails 2-1.

-----

WSU leads 3-0 after a walk with bases loaded. Lassley is human afterall, going 0-2 :cry: .

Comment

3-run HR by Jones, then a solo shot by Grimes.

7-0 Shox- 3 HR so far.

Comment

13-1 WSU after 6.

Comment

Can't express how fun it is to watch this year's offense after last season's crapfest. I am not sure if the improvement is mostly attributable to the new indoor practice practice facility, an unusually high level of dedication in the offseason or especially strong leadership from the upperclassmen. I like to think it is a little bit of all three.

And it is so nice to see Ryan breaking out of his slump. He's as good a guy as we've ever had...would be terrific if he could emulate 2008's average and speed while improving on last year's power. He looks like he's getting a full head of steam in that direction.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89
                        Can't express how fun it is to watch this year's offense after last season's crapfest. I am not sure if the improvement is mostly attributable to the new indoor practice practice facility, an unusually high level of dedication in the offseason or especially strong leadership from the upperclassmen. I like to think it is a little bit of all three.

And it is so nice to see Ryan breaking out of his slump. He's as good a guy as we've ever had...would be terrific if he could emulate 2008's average and speed while improving on last year's power. He looks like he's getting a full head of steam in that direction.
                        Another BIG factor is the newcomers- Springer, Harbutz, Coy, Bennett, Goro, and Hall (who missed most of last year). All those guys have really contributed to the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by JaminShock
                          Originally posted by GoShockers89

Another BIG factor is the newcomers- Springer, Harbutz, Coy, Bennett, Goro, and Hall (who missed most of last year). All those guys have really contributed to the offense.
                          No doubt. Harbutz has really been fun to watch...reminds me a little of Damon Sublett, only less speed and more power.

Comment

Shox 14
                            CAU 2
                            FINAL

Comment

Nice to see us dominate somebody that we're supposed to dominate. Also nice to see the bats heat up again. Homers and more homers. :good:

I really wish Guy wouldn't have walked the leadoff hitter in the 9th on 4 straight pitches. He rebounded well though. Superb outing by Josh Smith. :clap:

Sweep em tomorrow and keep the confidence high before the road trip.

:posterwu:
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X