A guaranteed smile ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clint McKeever selected MVC Scholar Athlete of the Week

WICHITA, Kan. ? Wichita State baseball student-athlete Clint McKeever has been named one of the Prairie Farms Missouri Valley Conference Scholar-Athletes of the Week for the week of Feb. 22-28. Malaikah Love of Southern Illinois is the other honoree.

Maybe this is why the Baseball POY went to Preston.

Congrats to Big Clint.

:goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
      Clint McKeever selected MVC Scholar Athlete of the Week

WICHITA, Kan. ? Wichita State baseball student-athlete Clint McKeever has been named one of the Prairie Farms Missouri Valley Conference Scholar-Athletes of the Week for the week of Feb. 22-28. Malaikah Love of Southern Illinois is the other honoree.

Maybe this is why the Baseball POY went to Preston.

Congrats to Big Clint.

:goshocks:

HUGE CONGRATS to Clint! A great GPA AND a biology major to boot. No easy feat.
      ** aka Sunshine **

Comment

11 HRs in 5 games is a great start compared to only 33 HR in 57 games last year. I realize we probably haven't faced the best pitching, but 4 of our 5 games have been against teams with an RPI of 88 or higher. It is at least very promising especially considering the 4 HRs hit at home in relatively cool weather.

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89_
          11 HRs in 5 games is a great start compared to only 33 HR in 57 games last year. I realize we probably haven't faced the best pitching, but 4 of our 5 games have been against teams with an RPI of 88 or higher. It is at least very promising especially considering the 4 HRs hit at home in relatively cool weather.
          I checked the box scores for last year and we didn't hit 11 HRs until our 25th game.

Comment

I was going to say something to that effect. I know they went a long time last year before they got it in double figures.

Comment

Re: A guaranteed smile ...

Originally posted by Wuzee
              http://www.goshockers.com/fls/7500/stats/baseball/2010/teamcume.htm?SPSID=590934&SPID=2844&DB_OEM_ID=7500
              You're not kidding. If Tim Kelley is the problem child of the starters with a 3.38 ERA then we're going to be fairly solid I think folks.

Comment

Working...
              X