Shox v. Eastern Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 home runs through 2 games so far.

Last year it took us 16 games to get our 3rd home run.

I love, love, love having this depth on offense. I have a feeling that Springer's presence in the lineup is going to push McKeever to finally realize his power potential. A friendly race to 15 or 20 bombs would be such a welcome occurence.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89
      I love, love, love having this depth on offense. I have a feeling that Springer's presence in the lineup is going to push McKeever to finally realize his power potential. A friendly race to 15 or 20 bombs would be such a welcome occurence.
      Not only that but having some quality hitting depth makes it much more difficult to pitch around the studs.

Comment

11-1 SHOX WIN! :good:

Comment

Another very satisfying win.

In a lot of years, McGreevey would have a great shot at earning a weekend starting spot. This kid is gonna be good.

Comment

Final: Shocks 11 - EMU 1

Nice 3 inning of relief work by Freshman T.J. McGreevy.

Shocker pitcher's gave up only 1 walk (by McGreevy in the 9th).

After giving up a home run on the 2nd pitch of the game Cooper and McGreevey pitch a shut-out.

:good: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

Congrats to the Shox & to KNSS for airing an entire game. 8)

Comment

I wasn't able to follow the game today, but will tomorrow.

Damn impressive!

Let's hope this offense is the real deal. I'm pretty stoked! Let's get the sweep tomorrow boys!

:posterwsu: :posterwu:
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

11 runs 12 hits 3 doubles 1 home run and 0 errors I will take that defense if we hit like that.
                  First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

I wish that KU game wasn't cancelled.Could have laid the wood to them to.

Comment

Originally posted by tru2thaduce
                      I'm kind of glad the game was post-poned. I'd rather boat-race KU with their best player in their lineup, Tony Thompson. Had we won last week, I can just hear the KU fans saying, "yeaah, well we didn't have our best hitter playing. That's the only reason you won".

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                        I'm kind of glad the game was post-poned. I'd rather boat-race KU with their best player in their lineup, Tony Thompson. Had we won last week, I can just hear the KU fans saying, "yeaah, well we didn't have our best hitter playing. That's the only reason you won".
                        Plus, KU fans would complain that we threw our ace Tim Kelley :lol:.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                          The 'one' KU baseball fan? :yes:
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I didn't know KU ''fans'' knew they had a baseball team much less know who their best player is.I'm pretty sure Shocker fans know more about their team than they do.Looking foward to tomorrow's game against South Alabama.Last time they were here in Wichita,they had a kid hit the longest home run i've seen hit in a while off of Matt Smith to right field.Cunningham was his name I believe.

Comment

Working...
                            X