Shox v. Eastern Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox v. Eastern Michigan

Shox will face Jordan Glover, a soph. He had a great outing in his first action this year, pitching 4 scoreless innings in relief against KU, striking out 6 and walking one.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Bring it! <=== a mom trying to be tough.
    ** aka Sunshine **

Comment

I love our schedule this year. No 4 game series against weak sisters like Chicago State, Howard or Arkansas Pine Bluff. Our RPI will benefit a great deal. Even most of the "weaker" teams like North Florida and Eastern Michigan will still have an RPI of 100-150.

EMU has a pretty weak bullpen. Let's hope we can get to it early.

Comment

Game start time moved up to 4:15. Eastern Michigan gets a leadoff homerun to lead 1-0.

Cooper picks off man at first to end the inning.

---------

Springer ties the game 1-1, bringing home Baez.

---------

McKeever 2 rbi double. Shox lead 3-1 :clap:.

---------

Harbutz drives in another run. Shox leads 4-1.

Comment

Cooper 53 pitches thru 4 innings

66 pitches thru 5

I've got Cooper with79 pitches see what Shane has?

Shane has 81
          First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Keev hits one off halfway up the wall. Now 6-1, looks like our offense is still potent.

Comment

McKeever steals 3rd. Groundout by OB brings him in.

7-1 Shox After 5.

Comment

Clnt moved to 3rd on jones fly to center
                First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89
                  I love our schedule this year. No 4 game series against weak sisters like Chicago State, Howard or Arkansas Pine Bluff. Our RPI will benefit a great deal. Even most of the "weaker" teams like North Florida and Eastern Michigan will still have an RPI of 100-150.

EMU has a pretty weak bullpen. Let's hope we can get to it early.
                  Every win by the Shocks will be valuable this year because (at least early on) it doesn't look like the MVC is going to provide any RPI help whatsoever.

If I have counted correctly the MVC is off to a 8-16 start against a schedule that is not exactly loaded. At this rate UNI may have one of the better MVC RPI's this year.

Perhaps it is due to the cold weather so far in the Midwest not allowing the teams to get much, if any, outside work in.

Thank goodness we were able to get the BLJPF funded and built.

Comment

There you go Kevin. Leadoff hit & comes home after Baez single. 8-1 now. Cooper likely done for the day.

Comment

Racking up the SB's today.Love it.

Comment

Springer opposite field double rbi. 9-1 now :yahoo: :clap:. He's 3-4 with 2rbi.

After a McKeever homerun, he's 4-4 with 5 rbi.

Comment

House is crushing the ball today.

Shocks 11-1.

:clap:

Comment

Looking good Shox, keep up the fantastic work. I'm liking this new offense this year more-and-more.

Comment

Pitching isn't bad either, but we knew that already. 5/7 on 1-2-3 innings.

Comment

Working...
                              X