No announcement yet.

Shox vs. North Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice start.Hopefully I can get off work in time tomorrow to listen to the game from the start.Feels great to be talking some Shocker baseball.

Comment

• I think that was a pretty good start since the same pitcher had pretty good success against #14 Ohio State last Friday.

Michael Kelly against #14 Ohio State:
      Code:
      North Florida          IP  H  R ER BB SO AB BF
      -----------------------------------------------
      KELLY, Michael......  4.2  6  2  2  4  2 18 22
      Michael Kelley against #27 Wichita State:
      Code:
      North Florida          IP  H  R ER BB SO AB BF
      -----------------------------------------------
      KELLY, Michael......  4.1  9  7  4  2  2 22 25

Comment

• I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this game. Baseball on the radio is one of life's little pleasures. Good show Shocks!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker22
          Originally posted by 1972Shocker
          The bullpen work was not as sharp as you would like, although it obviously is way too early to know for sure how that aspect of the team will work out. Nevertheless, that is perhaps our biggest question mark and maybe even the key to just how successful we can be this year.

A lot of good things today though and the bullpen did not need to be great.

Looking forward to seeing the bullpen sharpen up as the season progresses.

:goshocks:
          Well you had two guys throwing in a game for the first time since major surgery...so really not bad at all. We just needed to get those guys some work.
          That's true, not to mention a 3rd guy (Jusitn Kemp) who is trying to develop a totally new side-arm delivery.

Nice to be able to give these guys some work in a blowout.

I still think how the bullpen develops will go a long, long way in determining just how successful this team will be this year.

Comment

• Kemp

Kemp's new delivery is a 3/4 side arm approach, right? I didn't think the radio announcer said it was a side arm delivery. If Kemp comes through this season, it's going to make the bullpen even deeper. I've been wondering if Kemnitz was going to come up wtih something new for Kemp, too. This answered the question.

Comment

Working...
            X