THIS MEANS EVERYONE ELSE IS ELIGIBLE!!!

:goshocks:
    ** aka Sunshine **

Comment

Originally posted by WSU_Mom
      OK... since I'm the eternal optimist...

THIS MEANS EVERYONE ELSE IS ELIGIBLE!!!

:goshocks:
      To bad the kid wasn't responsible, but it gives somebody else an opportunity to excel and be the next All-American.

Comment

That hurts really bad. He was pitching really well att the end of last year.

Comment

Was wondering... does this mean he gives up his scholarship?
          ** aka Sunshine **

Comment

It is my understanding that Brian could play at the end of the season like the Valley tourney and NCAA if he gets his grades up. But that would burn a red shirt season. But he was a 18th round draft pick I think out of high school. So he could be a high pick after his red shirt sophomore season and be gone anyway. Correct?????
            First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
              So he could be a high pick after his red shirt sophomore season and be gone anyway. Correct?????
              Why would he be a high draft pick? What is going to cause him to move up? Did he have some great summer? Or was it his dedication? As far as I can tell all he's shown is he has athletic ability but hasn't proved he can do anything with it.

If he's so hot to sign and go to the minor leagues then his head is not going to be on that straight and he won't do much for WSU (case in point - not eligible for spring semester).

Comment

Most all shocker recruits that are draft picks out of high school improve and are drafted a lot higher correct??
                First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
                  Most all shocker recruits that are draft picks out of high school improve and are drafted a lot higher correct??
                  Mostly, but that is usually because of their demonstrate performance on the field where they shown what they can do with natural talents. Never seen one drafted higher because he had to sit out season because he couldn't take care of responsibilities.

Comment

Working...
                  X