No announcement yet.

Rivals Article- 30 Teams to Watch Next Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh sorry - small typo. I am sure most knew what I meant.

Why don't you apply for a job at Rivals, SI, ESPN, or even the Star or Eagle and get back to me.

Better yet, rent out a big theater in KC so you can impart all of your knowlege to the unwashed masses.

Your audience of one will have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC

Why don't you apply for a job at Rivals, SI, ESPN, or even the Star or Eagle and get back to me.

Better yet, rent out a big theater in KC so you can impart all of your knowlege to the unwashed masses.

It appears you are my "one" audience member - always have been and always will be. You follow me and my posts like a little lost puppy. I think it's kind of cute actually and I'm flattered. But really guy, your futile and invidious attempts to disparage me is getting very tired.

By the way, nice of you to overlook the fact the Rivals screwed up and said Taylor Brown still is on the team. Way to stick up for a media group that rarely gives us any respect. Instead of setting your little troll on me, why don't you focus on that and the obvious lack of reasearch on their part.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC

Small typo? How could someone typo baseball into basketball?

Instead of badgering the guy every time you disagree with him in something, bring some facts to the table.

KC may bring the usual doom and gloom, but at least he brings it with some actual sports-related points. To the contrary, I can't remember the last time you've said something of substance to the board.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

This is not about bringing facts to this esteemed forum.

A national publication gives WSU baseball some much needed positive publicity and he craps on it.

I respond to some, but not nearly all of, KC's posts. If I responded to every one of his stupid posts, I would have twice as many entries on this fine message board.

His anti-WSU doom point of views are tiresome. It's worth calling him out on it. It is a bizarre way to show support. Bizarre isn't the right word. I am not sure what is. Maybe the right term idiotic.

If you don't like it, you can kiss my furry butt.

Comment

It's a good bet to put WSU in the top 30. You guys just don't stay down more than 1 year.

Comment

[quote="small tyme baller"]Caster throws some gas... Jury is still out with me on whether we would better benefit from him being a RP or OF... I think he could do both and thats the best route for us. I think the struggles offensively last year were a fluke and this next year will be big step up for the young man.[/quote

No offense to Caster but if he is playing in the outfield next year its not good news for the shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                To the contrary, I can't remember the last time you've said something of substance to the board.
                You really hurt my feelings.

You have 7,000 posts on here. What do you think is the most substantive thing you've written?

Here's something substantive for you: eat my shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                  Originally posted by ShockerFever
                  To the contrary, I can't remember the last time you've said something of substance to the board.
                  You really hurt my feelings.

You have 7,000 posts on here. What do you think is the most substantive thing you've written?

Here's something substantive for you: eat my shorts.
                  I find it absolutely hilarious that you responded to my post, then thought about it some more, had it eat into you for 5 hours, and then responded back to it again.

What does post count have to do with anything? Is it some kinda twisted big number jealousy?

You're nothing but a hypocrite.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I have to agree with ABC about KC. If he is truly a Shocker fan, he exhibits it in the strangest way.

Comment

Ta Town:

Could you elaborate a little more on your post please?

I just think that his hitting struggles will be behind him next year (not saying he wont have a slump or two... even the best hitters fall into an occasional slump) and because his hitting will be improved and hopefully consistant, he will get the opportunity to be the 3rd OF ahead of Bascue and Hall. I know Jones is a lock and feel Bennett will come in and earn his starting position out there but i feel that Caster and Hall have the chance to share time at that third OF position. Also, I feel we could really benefit with him being a possible set up man or closer for us.
                      Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Originally posted by small tyme baller
                        Ta Town:

Could you elaborate a little more on your post please?

I just think that his hitting struggles will be behind him next year (not saying he wont have a slump or two... even the best hitters fall into an occasional slump) and because his hitting will be improved and hopefully consistant, he will get the opportunity to be the 3rd OF ahead of Bascue and Hall. I know Jones is a lock and feel Bennett will come in and earn his starting position out there but i feel that Caster and Hall have the chance to share time at that third OF position. Also, I feel we could really benefit with him being a possible set up man or closer for us.
                        I just feel that he and Bascue have been given ample oppurtunties and have proven to be back ups at best, not starters. Granted either one should be given shot at starting and if they earn it more power to them. I just don't think based on previous performance they are in the top 4 outfielders. I would say Bennet (we know he can hit missouri valley), Jones, Hall, and Engrav (with the addition of Preston Springer and fulltime attention by Coy both of whom are 3b/1b/dh types I would guess Engrav will be playing some more RF from time to time).

None of this is meant to be offensive or insulting, like I said if he really shines and earns the spot, hey place the best you got. I just don't see it happening.

Also with Lassley and Obrien at catcher I'm sure one of them will also be battling for DH spot.

Comment

I agree with Ta town. No disrespect to Caster I just think he can help the team more as a reliever. I hope he goes out and proves us wrong! :-)

Comment

Ta Town:

I am taking no offense, I just wanted to have you elaborate more to get a better idea of what you meant... that's all. Thanks, and I agree that bascue and caster have both been given ample opportunities to prove themselves as reliable starters. I'm am excited to see over the fall and next spring how our outfield situation plays out. I would rather have 2 or 3 guys fighting for that last spot because I believe it will push them all to be better players.
                            Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

I don't think anyone should be a lock in the outfield this year but Hall is the one I have the most confidence in offensively and defensively. We need producers this year. I am frankly hoping that Micah shines.

Comment

Working...
                              X