Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CharlieHog
    But hey DVH doesn't consult me on much. lol
    Funny thing, but I have the same problem with Gene. :-)

Comment

Those are pretty tight.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by haysdb
        Truly nice work Charlie.

I'm sure you're right about the weekend series, and yet a home and home would be a damned big draw, at least for WSU, every two years as opposed to smaller crowds every year. WSU fans will bristle, but I'm going to say it anyway; We need an annual series with Arkansas a lot more than they need one with us. Number one, their strength of schedule is much better than ours. Number two, they probably sell out their stadium no matter who they play. And three, they have more fierce rivalries than us and have nothing to prove by playing us because they ALREADY own us.

My point is, really, if a home and home series would even be on the table, and it's WSU that's making it difficult for us to get together, than shame on us. Very often we make out like Arkansas or Oklahoma State or Nebraska are the one's being difficult.

On the other hand, home and home and 1 for 1 IS a requirement, and I'm not convinced those schools are willing to do that, but who can blame them? They don't have to do that, and if these series continue to mean more to us than they do for them, no, they will never happen. We're at an impasse.

Sorry Charlie, didn't start out intending to hijack your thread! And yet, you know, posting your schedule here and all... :-)
        Good thing Gene's fortunate enough to get KU and KSU on the schedule. :roll:

Comment

another one I made today...

Comment

How about making one for us. All the Shocker fans would love you even more there Hog.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
              How about making one for us. All the Shocker fans would love you even more there Hog.

Well I looked around a little, and can't find any good pics for either basketball or baseball to use on a wallpaper.

Comment

Well I looked around a little, and can't find any good pics for either basketball or baseball to use on a wallpaper.
                Does this help?

Comment

Does this help?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...aseball&sz=all

Well this guy takes some nice photos but they are a little small for wallpapers. Plus I prefer not to use random people's photos. I don't have a problem with it when it's the University's official photos or AP photos, but I don't like to rip from people's personal albums.

Sorry lol. I'll look around some more and think about it. I could easily make one in the "ticket" style if your schedule was out.

Comment

Remember the Sweet16 year there was a student going on the radio asking for financial assistance to attend the NCAA tournament? Then he was basically asked to leave the arena for taunting J.J. Reddick (or so the story goes)?

Same name as the name on that Flickr account. But I must admit, he does take pretty good photos. I'm impressed. I think he's calmed down a bit and might even be willing to allow you to use some of his shots. There's a link in his Flickr profile to a myspace page.

Comment

Charlie ... What software did you use to make those?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                        Charlie ... What software did you use to make those?

Photoshop

Comment

Sadly, I think the 'Hawks will get as many wins in their one game against the Hogs as they did in the three-gamer last year ...

Awesome work, though. Baum is awesome.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Working...
                          X