WSU vs sCUm, Game 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs sCUm, Game 1

I know, I was surprised that the season was still going on...

Key changes: Sossyman on 3rd, Chris O'B is the DH. Bascue in left. Engrave in right.

Please edit title to sCUm..

It feels weird watching a game. That 8 day break was extremely lonnnnnng, hopefully beneficial.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ok, CU just had a #1 Web Gem. Short stop dives and gets a greatly hit ball by Baez, flips it from the ground to the 2nd baseman who guns it to first for the double play.

That will be on ESPN if they get ahold of the tape.

Comment

CU got a hit and that is all in the 2nd. McKeever, Engrav, and Jones up for us.

Comment

lol.. thanks for the edit. :good:
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Leading off the sCUm 4th, still 0 but at least the last 2 innings I think our boys are adjusting but Tim just started off 2-0 so... ... he saws him off, easy fly out to center.

Comment

CU 2 out solo shot :(

Comment

RJ SOLO SHOT!

TIE GAME!

Comment

Bascue gets a 2 out hit. I was right, they are seeing this guy quite a bit better.

Comment

This sCUm pitcher has the worst pickoff move I've ever seen.

SAUSSYMAN 2 RUN HR!

3 runs on 3 hits, so shox lead 3 to 1 after 4. This game break brought to you by my butt.

Comment

sCUm gets a walk, gets to 2nd on a WP, and BBCUE GUNS HIM DOWN AT HOME!

BOOOOYAH!

Comment

Is this thing even on? Everyone watching Celtics / Magic ?

Comment

Yes! McKeever gets a two out double. We are getting a lot of good swings!

Comment

Engrav battles and fouls a lot of pitches that were down low off. BAM 2 out hit! Runner scores!

4 to 1

Comment

A dragon just flew onto the field and just ate second base before flying off! Amazing.

Luckily they replaced it before Engrav stole 2nd.

Jones at the plate sits 1-1. 2-1. Hits one off the end of his bat, out of front a bit and an easy roller to 2nd.

But going to the 6th we are up 4 to 1. We will need it going into the dreadful mow-em-down.

Comment

Working...
                              X