WSU vs Bradley [Game 2]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical

Coaches love to say there are no moral victories, but in reality Bradley just picked up two of them.

Anytime they can avoid playing baseball against WSU is a moral victory -- that was certainly Kalmer's philosophy. And by not playing two on Friday, they maximized their chances this weekend to escape with only one loss, which they did. Way to go, Braves.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
      i hope that dont hurt us
      It does hurt and not playing the 2 games is like WSU lost one game since the MVC goes by winning pct and not games behind.

Comment

Re: Typical

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
        Coaches love to say there are no moral victories, but in reality Bradley just picked up two of them.

Anytime they can avoid playing baseball against WSU is a moral victory -- that was certainly Kalmer's philosophy. And by not playing two on Friday, they maximized their chances this weekend to escape with only one loss, which they did. Way to go, Braves.
        That is MVC for you. The MVC conference sucks and it starts with Elgin.

Comment

Re: Typical

Originally posted by WSUwatcher

Wasn't it the Braves who offered to play early yesterday? I'd love to get an artist to paint what goes on inside of your head if you really think the coach was sitting around going "Oh boy, I sure do hope it rains and we don't have to play! I'll just stay here in my office and do the rain dance!"

He knows we lost to APB, he has been around baseball long enough to know that you don't just roll the balls out there and that we can be beaten.

Don't be silly. That is my job.

Comment

Working...
          X