Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs Bradley [Game 2]

90% of Rain today
    100% of snow/Sleet tonight (3-5 inches of accumulation expected)

40% chance of snow before 1pm on Sunday (high 39, windy gust to 30mph)

Game has been officially moved the start time to Noon on Saturday. Probably should have did this yesterday and played 2.

Comment

Now game time is 11:30 am.

Comment

Game starts at 11:30 now

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

May not be soon enough. Leading edge of Moisture is about 20 miles away.

Comment

Now a decision will be made at noon.My guess is it will be postponed.

Comment

Originally posted by tru2thaduce
              Now a decision will be made at noon.My guess is it will be postponed.
              Yeah, I think your right. It is only going to get worse from here on out.

The real key is if it is just rain then they might be able to play tomorrow (if it is not flooding rains). But if they get 6 inches of snow then the probability of even playing one game tomorrow will be unlikely - which will hurt big time because no games played will give MSU a huge advantage in the MVC race.

Comment

Any word?

Comment

postponed. Raining steady. Plan is to play 2 games tomorrow starting at noon.

Kennedy was saying they optimistic and only expecting minor amounts of snow over night. NWS is predicting 3-5 inches (as of 11:30 today).

Comment

Can't really leave the house today and i'm not a basketball fan at all.Man,today is going to be a long boring day.I hope they can get the DH in tomorrow.I hate snow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tru2thaduce
                      Can't really leave the house today and i'm not a basketball fan at all.Man,today is going to be a long boring day.I hope they can get the DH in tomorrow.I hate snow!!!
                      yeah, I hear you. Were snowed in and will be going no where today.

Would have been nice to listen to Shock baseball on a day like this.

Comment

DRAG
                        First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

In light of all the discussion our hitting has received, found this interesting:

Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

According to the Bradley website the double header scheduled for today has been canceled.

"Sunday's Missouri Valley Conference baseball doubleheader between Bradley and Wichita State at O'Brien Field has been canceled due to the winter storm that dumped approximately four inches of snow on..."

Comment

i hope that dont hurt us
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X