Someone is selling my work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emcfizzle
    Yo Rosewood, Can I buy one of those panoramic pics blown up REALLY big? How big can you go? How much would you want?

By calling Dashox out, you now must step up and sell them legitimately. Fill the market void!

PM me if this is possible.
    Same thing for me Rosewood. You need to get paid for your work.

Comment

Wow! I can't believe this!!

It's obvious, and everyone on this site knows that Rosewood was the photographer that took the shots.

How could anyone think they'd get away with this?

I noticed the item had ended on ebay. Good work Rosewood, sorry some have to ruin it for others. I really enjoy the pics that you take, and since I don't live in town, and I need whatever Shocker Athletic info I can get, this forum has really helped to fill that void.

Is it possible to ban the culprit from this site--not just ebay?

Comment

I'd be interested in one also, from Rose, not douche DaShox.

Comment

I'm not an attorney but I wonder if by publishing the photos on a public forum like ShockerNet without first obtaining a copyright is a loophole being exploited by the abuser.

Regardless of the legality, it is a chicken-poop thing to do IMHO. Just because it might be legal (or might not be) that does not make it right.

I would suggest the offender contact Rosewood by PM and try to come to some accomodation.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
            I'm not an attorney but I wonder if by publishing the photos on a public forum like ShockerNet without first obtaining a copyright is a loophole being exploited by the abuser.

Regardless of the legality, it is a chicken-poop thing to do IMHO. Just because it might be legal (or might not be) that does not make it right.

I would suggest the offender contact Rosewood by PM and try to come to some accomodation.
            I think you're right. Not illegal, just creepy. Kind of like the pedophile guy that blogs about little girls in California.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Copyright

Well, I am a lawyer, and I can tell you that a photographer has a "common law" copyright on his work without having to file for it.

Rosewood doesn't have the official certification that one gets by filing, but he does have a copyright, and anyone who recreates his stuff without permission is violating it.

Comment

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV.

Sorry, I couldn't pass it up. ;-)
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                    I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV.

Sorry, I couldn't pass it up. ;-)
                    Dr. House I presume! :D

Comment

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Damn Rose.

I had seen the photo on Ebay previously. I had assumed it was you though.

Comment

Rosewood also puts a disclaimer every time he posts a picture or video he produced. Saying that you must have his permission to reproduce the work. I am only a lowly accountant, but I am pretty sure that statement alone should protect you from intellectual property right thievery.
                          I had Martin explain to me three times what he got arrested for because it sounds an awful lot like what I do here every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                            Originally posted by SB Shock
                            Your kidding right?
                            My kidding was left behind when someone made $20 off my photography that wasn't me.
                            My apologies. The link initially you posted brought (or at least came up on my computer - a very, very, very high definition one) that was different than the panorama that was being sold.

You may want to visit the following:

Comment

Did you get it straightened out yet Rose?

Comment

The silence from DaShox right now is deafening.

Comment

Working...
                                X