No announcement yet.

Open tryouts for infield positions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wait and see. As I've gotten older, I've lost some velocity on my throws. I can hit 75 mph from short to first, but I am deadly accurate and have plenty of range. :D

I can play SS, 2B, and any outfield position. If you need me to throw an inning, I am a submariner soft throwing junk baller.

Comment

So KC how do you feel about Junior going to the Sox out of curiosity? Are you a Junior fan? Just wondering because of your new avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
        So KC how do you feel about Junior going to the Sox out of curiosity? Are you a Junior fan? Just wondering because of your new avatar.
        I've been a junior fan since '89. He is the only reason why I began to follow baseball. Up until then I was strictly football and basketball. But then I heard of a 19 year old kid in the majors and he peaked my interests. I've been a junior and baseball fan ever since.

I used to have a junior avatar in a Red's uniform but I frequently change my avatars you must have missed it.

Going to the White Sox, good for him. I would love to see him get a decent shot at going to the post season and perhaps getting that ring. He's always been on losing teams except for a few minor successess in Seattle. He's approaching the end of his career so if this gives him a shot, then I'm all for it. I'm indifferent about the White Sox, I don't dislike or like that team.

I doubt he will remain a White Sox starting next season, but oh well. Besides, I'm an American League fan and I'm glad he is back in the AL. He'll get more at bats with the Sox at CF and/or at DH.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
          He's only shown his other Junior avatar about 1000 times in the last 5 years. How does Mr. Know-it-All not know that?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

:roll:

Comment

Just let it go Fever.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Too bad Harrison Drieling can't come back to WSU.We really could use him now.

Comment

where did Harrison end up?

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                    Just let it go Fever.
                    You mean kinda like he couldn't just let it go and stay out of my discussion?

He asks for everything he gets. He should know by now to not get onto my :-x side.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I think butler to play football.

Comment

Originally posted by tru2thaduce
                        I think butler to play football.
                        :good:

Comment

Harrison didn't look like a football player to me (pretty small). I hope he does well at
                          Butler. :wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
                          X