No announcement yet.

Update: Oliver adds OSU as defendant in lawsuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...well, I guess we'll see how this plays out. I hope we never have to go through this sort of thing, but it is interesting to read the exchanges betweeen an OSU fan and a Shocker fan (civil, so far) in the comment section of one of these articles.
    "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Re: So?

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
      Originally posted by Rosewood
      The worst part is we will have to endure years of OSU fans saying "Well, if we had Oliver..."
      Who cares, Rose? Let 'em gripe all they want. At most it just evens things up for 1999, when OSU got to come up here and play the Shocks without Ben Christensen (top gun on a staff that also included Nate Robertson, by the way), who was pitching better than anyone in the country when he ran off the tracks. Big Ben might have been, shall we say, a factor in that regional had he been eligible.
      My ears can only take so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
        The worst part is we will have to endure years of OSU fans saying "Well, if we had Oliver..."
        My response to any BS like this would be that "if you treated your signees better, you might not have let a fine young man like Clint McKeever get away, either.......but thanks!! WSU really enjoys having Clint here."

:D :D :D

Comment

Working...
        X