No announcement yet.

Major League Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 11 complete. Recruiting class still intact.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
      The Valley "MVP" just went 343 to Detroit
      I wonder who the Tigers drafted earlier than The Valley MVP...

Comment

• Through round 13 I still haven't seen Coleman or any recruits selected.

Unless some of the recruits don't have the resources to attend college on a partial scholarship, I feel good about retaining all of them. There just isn't enough bonus money in these later rounds to entice a kid to bolt for rookie ball over the opportunity to increase his stock by attending college.

Comment

• This is actually looking to bode very well for WSU. Sure, we'll lose our top 3 pitchers and Dirks was a Senior anyways. Sure fairs good for the recruiting class. Last year's draft decimated it. This year, hopeufully all will show up at WSU and things will be good.

Comment

• Musgrave just went to the Padres in Round 14.

Comment

• Nice...I am glad he went before game time!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker22
                Nice...I am glad he went before game time!
                I would imagine he probably doesn't know and doesn't want to till after the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02
                  Originally posted by shocker22
                  I would imagine he probably doesn't know and doesn't want to till after the game.
                  He knows

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker22
                    Originally posted by shocks02
                    Originally posted by shocker22
                    He knows

Sure, and that's a great draft for him! Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky Bobby
                      Originally posted by shocks02
                      Luis Flores just got picked by the Cubs. Might be a problem there if Shafer has to pitch to Flores when "he's seen better."
                      Not to rehash, but...

Originally posted by PCpoke83
                      I have no problem with Luis saying that we have seen better than Shafer. We have. Chance Ruffin, Aaron Crow, Brad Hutt, Johnny Dorn... the list can go on and on.
                      Link to quote above- http://www.orangepower.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Crow- 1st round, 9th overall
                      Ruffin- not drafted as of round 10
                      Hutt- not drafted as of round 10
                      Dorn- not drafted as of round 10

You want to know exactly how many B12 pitches were drafted in front of Shafer? He's on the list above.

How that orange kool-aid tasting now, Cowpokers?

All 3 weekend starters were drafted before Dorn.....maybe Luis hasn't seen better or at least doesn't know what better is?

Comment

• I don't think luis knows the deifference between a pitcher and a thrower. He obviously thinks if someone throws harder they are automatically better!

Comment

• Broken record:

Round 15 is complete. Still no damage.

Comment

• well i think its fair to say Dusty will be coming back, which is a good thing for him, because he needs to come back and learn how to hit a breaking ball
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• I'm really starting to get guardedly excited for our '08 class. :good:

Usually, I don't really put much emotional stock in our class until after the dust settles from the draft, but it looks like there might not be much dust kicked up this year. Let's hope so!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky Bobby
                                I'm really starting to get guardedly excited for our '08 class. :good:

Usually, I don't really put much emotional stock in our class until after the dust settles from the draft, but it looks like there might not be much dust kicked up this year. Let's hope so!
                                Again, is this good or bad. Bad because our guys are perceived not to be talented enough to be drafted or good that they will be here wearing our uniform. Things that make you go hmmmm.....

Comment

Working...
                                X