Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox
    Prediction:

Capra continues to struggle finding the plate. He'll walk a lot of OSU hitters, Gene will keep him in the game too long, and OSU will make him pay by going yard a couple of times with men on base thanks to the walks. OSU will have all the momentum and confidence in the world.

Our team will yet again, make a pitcher with an era over 5 look like a first team all-amercian and we will be held to only a couple of gimme runs.

We will then go into Monday throwing Kelley and OSU has all the momentum and the freshman not having post season experience get's rattled after giving up a couple of bombs and the game will snowball downhill for the Shox and we lose another regional while in the winner's bracket.

All the Shocker fans will be pissed, and then we will start thinking about next season and how it might be the year where the 40+ games won streak will end due to being a huge rebuilding year.
    OR.....Capra dominates (like we know he can). He pitches a complete game, strikes out a season high. Our hitters make the OSU pitcher look like a little league pitcher. We go home tonight as the regional champs and move on to the supers. (maybe even hosting if things work out our way) All the shocker fans are giddy and it continues in the Supers and on to Omaha. Wow KC....How about some POSITIVE vibes for "our team" as you call it!

Comment

assuming OSU holds, anybody have a idea who they will be starting. If my math is correct they will be down to their 5th Starting pitcher
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I'm wearing the same Wichita State Volleyball shirt I wore for the first two games. I hope it helps but I don't understand why my friends don't want to sit near me. :whistle:
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
          assuming OSU holds, anybody have a idea who they will be starting. If my math is correct they will be down to their 5th Starting pitcher
          the name i got off of the OSU board was

Player
          Brett Davis ERA W-L APP GS CG SHO/CBO SV IP H R ER BB
          5.17 2-1 13 1 0 0/0 0 15.2 20 12 9 9
          SO 2B 3B HR AB B/Avg WP HBP BK SFA SHA
          14 4 1 3 66 .303 0 4 1 0 1
          1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Shox need to work the count against OSU. The more pitches OSU throws the better our chances. We cannot have another double digit strikeout game at the plate either. We need to make OSU make plays and we need to make plays on them as well.

Comment

Don't pitch to Jordy Mercer

Comment

Capra will be nails tonight...he is a tough kid and even though he hasn't had his stuff he has gotten through jams. I think he finds himself tonight and puts on a heck of a performance.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22
                  Capra will be nails tonight...he is a tough kid and even though he hasn't had his stuff he has gotten through jams. I think he finds himself tonight and puts on a heck of a performance.
                  Ditto....now that's what I call POSITIVE vibes! Go Shocks!

Comment

Prediction:

Capra continues to struggle finding the plate. He'll walk a lot of OSU hitters, Gene will keep him in the game too long, and OSU will make him pay by going yard a couple of times with men on base thanks to the walks. OSU will have all the momentum and confidence in the world.

Our team will yet again, make a pitcher with an era over 5 look like a first team all-amercian and we will be held to only a couple of gimme runs.

We will then go into Monday throwing Kelley and OSU has all the momentum and the freshman not having post season experience get's rattled after giving up a couple of bombs and the game will snowball downhill for the Shox and we lose another regional while in the winner's bracket.

All the Shocker fans will be pissed, and then we will start thinking about next season and how it might be the year where the 40+ games won streak will end due to being a huge rebuilding year.
                    Why don't people ever believe me when I say I know what I am talking about? I am spot on folks.

Comment

Prediction:

Why don't people ever believe me when I say I know what I am talking about? I am spot on folks.
                      Thanks for posting this before the game was over and jinxing yourself. We all appreciate it!
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

YES! I knew it would work!

Comment

Working...
                        X