No announcement yet.

Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got my tickets, thanks again to the guy in front of the line being nice enough for getting me tickets. The guy in very front of the line got their at 7:30 in the morning
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
      i got my tickets, thanks again to the guy in front of the line being nice enough for getting me tickets. The guy in very front of the line got their at 7:30 in the morning
      Do I have any chance of getting 1-2 tickets getting there tonight you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
        idk its gonna be close, when i got in line at 10 am, there were prolly a good 100 people in line in front of me

Comment

Did anyone go down to the game last night without tickets and have any luck finding any or did anyone hang out in the parking lot for the game? I'm still thinking about heading down tonight and it looks like OSU is going to get it done this afternoon.

I heard they estimated there were over 2000 folks outside the stadium last night. If anyone is planning on a party in the parking I may be joining you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
            idk its gonna be close, when i got in line at 10 am, there were prolly a good 100 people in line in front of me
            I shoulda had you buy me an extra ticket :(

Comment

i would have gotten you one

Comment

i would have gotten you one
                Msg'd. Seriously, if you can get one from a TCU guy I will buy it from you + beer tonight. I'm about to hit the road.

Comment

TCU just closed it to 8-7 going to the bottom of the 8th.

If anyone who's down there would be able to pick up a couple tickets from TCU (or OSU) fans leaving after this game I would gladly meet you and buy them from you. I'm probably hitting the road in about 30 minutes or so.

Comment

Working...
                  X