Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: does anyone know if there are any tickets for tonights game to be had.

I'd bet they'd be pretty difficult to come by.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Single game tickets for tonight's game go on sale at 11 am this morning. I think they actually have quite a few but they will go fast. So please get there early. There should also be a small number open up today when the loser of the TCU-WKU leaves.

The tickets are sold out of a trailer right in front of the baseball stadium. You can NOT get them on-line.

There were a few scalpers selling tickets before our game yesterday, so I assume they will be back tonight. :wsu_posters:

Comment

Tickets on sale at 11am? Where? Website says sold out, can't find anything on Ticketmaster?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        I ain't fallin fo no banana in tha tailpipe

Comment

would anyone be willing to pickup 3 tickets for tonights game for me as i am still in ict

Comment

Originally posted by emcfizzle
            Tickets on sale at 11am? Where? Website says sold out, can't find anything on Ticketmaster?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
            You have to be THERE to get the tickets. I think you might be screwed.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ugh - I don't want to drive down to stillwater tomorrow at 9am for a 7pm game. What a fuster cluck.

Comment

This is no way to do a regional. Not being able to call in is bs. May the baseball gods strike them down.

From the OSU board:

"I can't believe how many police are at the games....are they expecting some fights to occur? Will they have the National Guard at the OSU-WSU game?"
                Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

i hope there are some good bars in stillwater to hang out after i get my tickets lol
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                    Ugh - I don't want to drive down to stillwater tomorrow at 9am for a 7pm game. What a fuster cluck.
                    I thought you wanted my extra ticket? If so, no need to come down early. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tasmanian Devil
                      Originally posted by Rosewood
                      I thought you wanted my extra ticket? If so, no need to come down early. :)
                      I do! But then there is a ticket for my wife and my sister who I am dragging with me.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                        i hope there are some good bars in stillwater to hang out after i get my tickets lol
                        There's only one bar in Stillwater.

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                          Originally posted by newshock1234
                          There's only one bar in Stillwater.

;-)
                          Not true at all.

Eskimo Joe's (where I worked when I lived there)
                          Mike's College Bar
                          The Ice House
                          The College Bar
                          Copper Penny
                          Stonewall
                          Dirty Dog
                          JR Murphys
                          www.myspace.com/clarensau
                          it's what i do

Comment

Did you spend your time in Stillwater bar hopping? :D
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I will gladly buy a pair of tickets if someone can get them for me. I can't get down to Stillwater until later in the day :(

Comment

Working...
                              X