Off to Stillwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
    Wichita State, on the other hand, is offensively weak outside of Gillaspie and Dirks.
    I hope that Gene shows this to the guys.
    This is a winnable regional. Hopefully Gene will have some Deja Vu.

Comment

Season stats for OSU

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.
      YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

Watch out for the 4th inning.
        Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
          Wichita State, on the other hand, is offensively weak outside of Gillaspie and Dirks.
          I hope that Gene shows this to the guys.
          No need to show it to them, it's pretty much common knowledge.

Comment

Funny thing is if you go over to their board they’er already speculating about throwing their ace on Friday and back again for short relief on Sunday. :(

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
              Funny thing is if you go over to their board they’er already speculating about throwing their ace on Friday and back again for short relief on Sunday. :(
              I'm absolutely positive that they would.

Comment

Alot of colleges have no respect for their players futures and will go very high in their pitch counts 150 + and bring them back on little or no rest.

IIRC, in the 99 regional, the OSU pitcher who beat us in the championship had thrown an unbeleivable amount of pitches. I think that there was another incident....maybe Arkansas that pretty much the same thing happened.

:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by moshock
                  Alot of colleges have no respect for their players futures and will go very high in their pitch counts 150 + and bring them back on little or no rest.

IIRC, in the 99 regional, the OSU pitcher who beat us in the championship had thrown an unbeleivable amount of pitches. I think that there was another incident....maybe Arkansas that pretty much the same thing happened.

:shock:
                  And the OU Regional in 2006. Remember their ace Daniel McCutchen who came back on 2-days rest and pitched 5.2 innings of relief in the 2nd Championship Game? OU coaches justified it at the time due to their advanced training method. Several months late McCutchen tested positive for steroids...

Comment

I got into a bit of a tiff with some OU fans when I said that McCutchen had to be on steroids.

Comment

Meeting my niece and brother at 9:00 in Wellington then its off to the game.
                      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Hopefully the Shox make it to the title game because I can't get away till Sat. or Sun.

Comment

Working...
                        X