Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
    The ump behind the plate was awful!!!
    Really? I watched the entire game on the tube and thought he was better than average... IMO, much better than average.
    :good:
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I thought he was awfull on both sides, but favored MSU.

Comment

Does Mo St make the dance ? I hope so. They are a solid team and with their bats could make a run.

Comment

I was stuck at a Wedding all afternoon and was dying to get a score cause the last I knew it was 4-1 MSU.

WOW. :yahoo: Way to go Shocks. :yahoo:

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Maybe it is my fault they won ugly since I was seeing the beautiful new york harbor and the statue of liberty while they played.

Comment

Gillaspie is batting .421 now :whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                Maybe it is my fault they won ugly since I was seeing the beautiful new york harbor and the statue of liberty while they played.
                Well....probably not.

Comment

not even close. that umpire behind the plate did a solid job, although I do think we got the benefit of a large outside corner at times. As bad as Capra threw today, he got lucky to get some of the pitches he got. I don't know what is going on with him, but he is clearly struggling with his command.

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz
                    I thought he was awfull on both sides, but favored MSU.
                    I didn't think he favored either side; he was equally bad.
                    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
                      not even close. that umpire behind the plate did a solid job, although I do think we got the benefit of a large outside corner at times. As bad as Capra threw today, he got lucky to get some of the pitches he got. I don't know what is going on with him, but he is clearly struggling with his command.
                      Where do you sit?
                      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                        They won though.

Maybe you should go away more often..
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Shut up.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

you never fail to be on the ref/ump side of things..

they're not ALWAYS perfect/right you know.
                            veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                              Shut up.
                              Come on man... Everyone has a right to their own opinion. It goes both way... no need to be rude.

Comment

From watching on TV he seemed fairly consistent. There were a few I wondered about but as a whole I thought it went fairly well.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X