No announcement yet.

All Conference Team and Dirks not MVC Player of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand and agree Rose. I just think there is a belief amongst many of the Valley old timers that the conference is better than it really is and they feel a bit of a need to do what ever they can to try and even the playing field.

Comment

I am so glad this team doesn't have the pitcher of the year, player of the year or coach of the year. If so, we might clearly be better than the rest of the conference. What a joke!

Anyone who has been out there the last two days can clearly see there is one team head and shoulders above the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89
        I am so glad this team doesn't have the pitcher of the year, player of the year or coach of the year. If so, we might clearly be better than the rest of the conference. What a joke!

Anyone who has been out there the last two days can clearly see there is one team head and shoulders above the rest!
        Careful, you might get reprimanded by the MVC for that comment. :lol:

Comment

Coach of the year had no answer for us today.

Player of the year has already arrived back home.

Pitcher of the year already used up, and if the (pitching) coach of the year brings him back tomorrow, he oughtta be arrested.

Comment

Look at it this way: For everyone else in the league this year, these Valley honers are it, the highlight of their season. Winning the conference is only the first of five major goals we have every year. Our post-season is just beginning. The awards we want are still ahead of us.

Comment

Gotta get another dig in........Shocks score 5 in the 7th inning of the tourney championship game against the CONSENSUS all-Valley closer.

Still batting, too......

Comment

Working...
              X