Kevin Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shox,
    Where did you come up with that line up? Coleman 3-hole? Gilespie 4-hole? Workman 2-hole? Jones 5-hole? Do you not remember when we tried to change the line up a while back? We have scored 84 runs in the past 6 games, and don't give me that competition rhetoric, 84 runs against anyone should dictate not to make any significant changes to the line up. The runs will not come as easy, but you put people where they are the most CONFIDENT, and right now this team is playing with alot of confidence. IMO of course.

Comment

Originally posted by ddog44
      Shox,
      Where did you come up with that line up? Coleman 3-hole? Gilespie 4-hole? Workman 2-hole? Jones 5-hole? Do you not remember when we tried to change the line up a while back? We have scored 84 runs in the past 6 games, and don't give me that competition rhetoric, 84 runs against anyone should dictate not to make any significant changes to the line up. The runs will not come as easy, but you put people where they are the most CONFIDENT, and right now this team is playing with alot of confidence. IMO of course.
      No, no no. That wasn't meant to be the order of the line up. I was just saying that those are the 9 players that make up the line up. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

my apologies!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X