Kenny Williams Jr.
    Josh Workman

Independent League

Nick Blasi
    Nick McCoola
    Ronnie Morales
    Joe Muich
    Derek Schermerhorn

If you have links to other Shocker pros, post them here and I'll add them when I have time.

I would really appreciate it if you could do the same thing for this years draft class!

Comment

Kyle Touchatt

Jared Simon

Rob Musgrave

Andy Dirks

Tyler Weber

Josh Workman

Kenny Williams Jr.

Koyie Hill

Ronnie Morales

Hope that helps.

Comment

Thanks for those!

Just the other day I went through and removed the players who didn't appear to be playing this year and tried to find the current year's draftees.

I should have waited until the short-season leagues got going.

I'll get those added to the first post soon.

Thanks again!

Comment

Where's Conor? Am I missing something?
          "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

He isn't listed yet on Milb.com so that may be why we don't have a link up yet.

Comment

I wonder if maybe he is still negotiating a contract...

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
                I wonder if maybe he is still negotiating a contract...
                I heard that Conor wasn't going to be able to sign until after Buster Posey's negotiations were complete.
                www.myspace.com/clarensau
                it's what i do

Comment

Shouldn't Eric Wedge be on the list since he is still in the majors?

At least his name with a * or something?

Comment

Conor was at the Battery Club function tonight (Mon) with Gene. He hasn't signed yet. Gene was more than willing to start a rumor that Conor would be back for his senior season.

Gene also announced the Kohl Nanney had been picked up by the Twins (no not two girls), the Minnesota Twins (Gene's joke, not mine).

--'85.
                    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Any signing updates?

Comment

Noah Krol is lighting in up in Michigan. He's only given up an earned run in one of his last ten games. Crazy.

EDIT: Jared Simon has the same stat going for him... even more crazy.
                        www.myspace.com/clarensau
                        it's what i do

Comment

Originally posted by Clarensauce
                          ]EDIT: Jared Simon has the same stat going for him... even more crazy.
                          Wow! Jared gave up 3 runs in his first appearance and none since. 13K and 1BB in 8.2 IP is pretty good, too. His WHIP isn't great, but it looks like he's getting outs when he needs to.

Jared had gotten it figured-out near the end of the '07 season after dramatically changing his arm slot. I don't know if he's still using the side-arm / submarine delivery, but that can be very effective for a short reliever.

Good for Jared.

--'85.
                          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I caught the tail end of Conor's interview last night on the late news. It seems he has slipped into the 30s in the draft, if I understood it correctly. He was shown at the batting cage, plugging away. He said he was disappointed in the draft situation, but he prefers to be underrated so that he can prove people wrong and all of the pressure won't be on him. He didn't slam the door on the possibility of coming back to WSU, but, yeah, we know the likelihood of that happening.
                            "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

I read somewhere the other day that the Giants had signed everyone of their 8 billion draft picks with the exception of Buster and Conner. I thought I had read or heard that Posey was wanting 12 mil to sign which is crazy money. I would guess that they wont negotiate with Conner until they have Posey dealt with. It will be interesting to see what Posey ends up bringing home.

Comment

Working...
                              X