Super Regional Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock
    Someone might vote no because they are trying to be objective.

- UCI ranked above WSU in most major polls.

- UCI going into Texas and beating them twice.

- UCI having two excellent starting pitchers. (It only takes two to win the series).

- UCI having what is arguably a better overall offense.

I'm not even going to vote but I could see where someone might vote with their head (which I think the odds become 50/50) instead of their heart.

Well if the head is 50/50(Which I agree) then the heart tips the scale!
    I say the Shocks all the the way! :goshocks: 8) 8) 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I actually haven't voted yet. I want to vote yes for obvious reasons but the poll isn't about who I want to win. I think the Shocks can do it, I just tend to be more on the negative side and think we will get our butts kicked if we don't play our best. With that being said, we are playing pretty good ball right now.

Comment

Actually, the poll is a little vague. Doesn't specify a time period - this year, this decade, this century, this millenium.

Also, it doesn't say the Shockers have to be participants. Perhaps, even if they lose this weekend they will decide to take a trip to the CWS just to see what their missing.

Ah, so many possibilities.

With this in mind, I might consider voting yes. But I don't know. Still might be possible to jinx the Shocks this weekend.

Better make the percentage play and not vote.

:goshocks:

Comment

I voted yes, only because this team seems to be playing their best baseball right now. But I do admit that I don't know as much about UC Irvine as I thought I did.

Comment

Working...
          X