• Super Regional Poll

:wsu_posters:
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

:goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I voted yes because... well... you know why. :)
      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Who and why would any Shocker Fan vote no? :goshocks: :posterwsu:
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
          Who and why would any Shocker Fan vote no? :goshocks: :posterwsu:
          Not saying I voted no, but if I did, what would you do about it, call me a traitor? Just askin'.

Comment

I'd like to hear why they'd vote no. You knew there would be no votes and UC-I is a good team. But with the Shox pitching I had a hard time even trying to debate why we might lose. I know it could happen, but I think the odds are in our favor.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

40/8 so far. I'll bump this up one more time to see if anyone else wants to vote. :wsu_posters:
              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Don't want to start anything, but why would anybody put up a poll like this in the first place. The only Shocker fans that will vote no are the ones that just want to cause trouble. Their vote doesn't count or matter anyways. To me...It seems that this poll is pretty silly. Plus I am a fairly superstitious person when it comes to Baseball. talking about winning is a NO NO for me...Whoops look what you made me do.
                I had Martin explain to me three times what he got arrested for because it sounds an awful lot like what I do here every day.

Comment

Originally posted by GOSHOXGO
                  Don't want to start anything, but why would anybody put up a poll like this in the first place. The only Shocker fans that will vote no are the ones that just want to cause trouble. Their vote doesn't count or matter anyways. To me...It seems that this poll is pretty silly. Plus I am a fairly superstitious person when it comes to Baseball. talking about winning is a NO NO for me...Whoops look what you made me do.

I just felt like putting up a poll to see how everyone felt. Also, pretty much EVERY poll ever put up by anyone is silly. The "is George Bush doing a good job" polls are just as silly as this. A silly little poll isn't going to change the way things are, or the way they are going to be, in my opinion, and I'm just as superstitious as anyone. Also, if anyone puts "no" I could really care less, agree to disagree.
                  -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I bet one of the no's is from William.

Funny how when the Shox start rolling, he's nowhere to be found..
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I agree w/Phil Nevin and Coach K, if you make it this far, you are one of the top teams. So the chance of losing is real. More people have voted 'no' than I thought would since this is a shocker site, but if you have low expectations then you are thrilled when they win.

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
                        Originally posted by GOSHOXGO

I just felt like putting up a poll to see how everyone felt. Also, pretty much EVERY poll ever put up by anyone is silly. The "is George Bush doing a good job" polls are just as silly as this. A silly little poll isn't going to change the way things are, or the way they are going to be, in my opinion, and I'm just as superstitious as anyone. Also, if anyone puts "no" I could really care less, agree to disagree.
                        good point...Yes I voted NO, but only because I am superstitious. Ask Rosey I hold my breath the entire game.
                        I had Martin explain to me three times what he got arrested for because it sounds an awful lot like what I do here every day.

Comment

I'm very superstitious and pessimistic. I tell everyone the Shox are going to lose each game, but I'm obsessed with each pitch hoping they do great. Its quite a confusing way to go through life......
                          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Someone might vote no because they are trying to be objective.

- UCI ranked above WSU in most major polls.

- UCI going into Texas and beating them twice.

- UCI having two excellent starting pitchers. (It only takes two to win the series).

- UCI having what is arguably a better overall offense.

I'm not even going to vote but I could see where someone might vote with their head (which I think the odds become 50/50) instead of their heart.

Comment

I'll take the 85/15 ratio we have going right now in this poll!!!

Now, what are the real odds we win the super?

Comment

Working...
                              X