Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
    Originally posted by shockerfanmas
    Well, from what I've seen of Tyler, he is a hothead. I saw him play in 3 games last year, and all 3 he got ejected for arguing with umpires. I also saw him try to show up the opposing teams pitcher after he scored a run by standing on the plate and glaring down the pitcher. This is the kind of attitude that will get him in trouble at WSU. The young man is a great player, I'd bet that he has at least 5 home runs in his senior season this year at North. I hope for his sake that he's gotten his attitude in check.
    sounds like a D bag.
    You mean like the guys in your avatar...??? Or do they just dress up to look like D bags?

Comment

I have played with tyler at north and he was the best teammate i have ever had. He always stood up for his teammates and i have to say it was an honor to play with him, he was and is like a brother too me.

all those games that you said he got ejected from you must have not heard the whole story. one of the games he got ejected from the umpire was right next to him and the kid on the base made a racist remark torwards him and he asked the ump if he heard that and the ump kicked tyler out. The umps in the city leauge always have had it out for tyler and the coaches at north have made sure tyler is in check because he is such a competitor and makes sure his playing do all the talking.

Comment

all those games that you said he got ejected from you must have not heard the whole story. one of the games he got ejected from the umpire was right next to him and the kid on the base made a racist remark torwards him and he asked the ump if he heard that and the ump kicked tyler out.
        What was the excuse in the other games that he was thrown out of?
        Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

who cares what kind of attitude he has? he will have to keep it in check to stay on the field. he isn't retarded so im sure he will keep it in check. obviously the guy on here doing all the bitching has something personal against him. as for the rest of you grow up. as clemens and many other players have demonstrated recently, baseball players are human too. as long as he keeps it under control enough to not effect the team then nobody should care. if he doesn't he won't be on the team long anyways. im personally excited about tyler grimes.

Comment

Just stupid stuff in which he did nothing wrong. Grimes has his attitude perfectly in check and all that crap you here on his attitude is nothing but garbage. Tyler is a heck of a guy and i cant wait to see him play as a shocker. All the people on here who continue to say mean things on him, just get a life. grimes is a competitor who loves the game of baseball and hates and refuses to lose

Comment

shocker856, just one question, is English a second language for you?

If it isn’t I can see why the flight to Goddard, Maize, Andover etc. is in full swing.

Comment

And that came out of where?? Um yea english is the only language i speak.

Comment

And that came out of where?? Um yea english is the only language i speak.
                  No wonder Winston Brooks is bailing out of Wichita he knows that it is a hopeless case.

Comment

Nope he didn't leave cause of the kids he left for the money.

And why are you trying to throw me under the bus???, whats the point you are trying make?? that you know more than me?? doubt that really seriously......

Comment

Working...
                    X