No announcement yet.

Musgrave a finalist for Lowe's Senior Class Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just voted. Musgrave is tied, so we need a good final push!

Comment

I just voted and he's back in 2nd
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Same here. Just voted and he's in second. I believe that today is the last day. They said June 2 on the original press release.

The stoppage of voting last night was probably a computer glitch.

Please keep voting! :wsu_posters:

Comment

need a final push!

Comment

Vote Early and often! Today is the last day and Rob is still in second place 31% to 30%. :wsu_posters:

Comment

I just voted 40 times for Robb and he is still in second :(

P5 easy link: http://baseball.seniorclassaward.com...RIBER_CONTENT=

Anyways, I've easily put in 100+ votes tonight and spamed my regular site the last few days. I'm sure some Rice fans are doing the same b/c it just seems like he keeps getting the votes.

I wish I knew the #s so I could see if it is worth the time if we could just get XX more votes or if the guy has run away with it.

Comment

Men's Baseball
                In the determination of the Lowe's Senior CLASS Award, fan voting comprises 25% of the total with coaches, media and sponsor votes accounting for the other 75%. Please see the Selection Process section of the Lowe's Senior CLASS Award website for more information.
                To vote, check the box next to your favorite candidates (you may select up to 3), enter the code shown in the graphic below and click the VOTE NOW button. You may vote once per day. Voting ended Tuesday, June 03, 2008.
                Those extra 24 hours didn't do Rob any favors :(

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                  Men's Baseball
                  In the determination of the Lowe's Senior CLASS Award, fan voting comprises 25% of the total with coaches, media and sponsor votes accounting for the other 75%. Please see the Selection Process section of the Lowe's Senior CLASS Award website for more information.
                  To vote, check the box next to your favorite candidates (you may select up to 3), enter the code shown in the graphic below and click the VOTE NOW button. You may vote once per day. Voting ended Tuesday, June 03, 2008.
                  Those extra 24 hours didn't do Rob any favors :(
                  Was it still 31% to 30%? I don't see the results shown. Fan vote only comprises 25% of the total. If Rob and St. Clair stayed close, maybe Rob can make up the ground with the coaches, media and sponsor vote. Those are suppose to be based on the 4 C's: Classroom, Character, Community and Competition. I don't know how Rob stacks up against St. Clair.

Comment

Working...
                  X