Musgrave a finalist for Lowe's Senior Class Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musgrave a finalist for Lowe's Senior Class Award

WICHITA, Kan. ? Baseball student-athlete Rob Musgrave has been named one of 10 finalists for the 2008 Lowe's Senior CLASS Award in the baseball division. Nationwide balloting begins today to determine this year's winner, who will receive the award during the NCAA Men's College World Series in Omaha, Neb.

vote at: www.seniorclassaward.com

Musgrave is in second place.

The Senior CLASS Award is presented each year to the outstanding senior NCAA Division I Student-Athlete of the Year across nine different sports. The acronym “CLASS” stands for Celebrating Loyalty and Achievement for Staying in School.

Comment

Tough to beat the default patriotic vote.

Comment

Where is the moose...

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
          Musgrave is in second place.

www.seniorclassaward.com

We aren't doing a very good job. Rob has dropped to third place. :wsu_posters:

Comment

He was doen to 5th place at one point. The moose must have seen our sos and got involved. I've been making it a point to vote at least 10 times a day. But thats just not gonna cut it if we have hopes of rob winning this thing.

Comment

Well I just started voting today and thought i would count how many votes it took to raise him 1%. The answer is 15 votes. which means that aprox 1500 votes have been placed total. There is no reason Rob cant win this thing if everyone just bookmarked the page and voted once before each time they logged into shockernet. Just a thought. Rob is 3rd right now with 15% of the vote. 2 guys are tied for first with 20% of the vote each. Lets do some voting people. If you want to vote multiple times simply delete your cookies or if your using firefox clear your private data when closing internet. Lets do something nice for Rob and show him how much we appreciate his hard work on the field and in the classroom!!!

Comment

Slowly chipping away. Rob is still at 3rd but with 16% of the vote and the two guys in front of him are down to 18% of the vote.

Comment

He's at 17 with them at 18
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Rob in first but top three all have 17%

Comment

Keep voting guys. Rob is tied for first with 17%.

The Senior CLASS Award is presented each year to the outstanding senior NCAA Division I Student-Athlete of the Year across nine different sports. The acronym “CLASS” stands for Celebrating Loyalty and Achievement for Staying in School.

Comment

Musgrave dropped to second place.

Comment

Rob is back in first by 1%. Lets see if we can break this open and "put it in the ol' deep freeze". Keep voting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
                            Rob is back in first by 1%. Lets see if we can break this open and "put it in the ol' deep freeze". Keep voting!!!
                            Who can I sue for IFO (Index Finger Overworking)? :D
                            SFL is back!

Comment

Looks like the standings are the same this morning with rob holding the lead by 1 %. We could use a few more folks voting a few more times. Dammit where did moose go again...?

Comment

Working...
                              X