Fire Todd Butler? Yes? No?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
    So was Ron Baker for most of his life. MP never stated he hoped the Shox lose.
    Nice try Shirley.
    http://m.startribune.com/pelfrey-s-biggest-worry-a-kansas-hoops-showdown/296800531/

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      http://m.startribune.com/pelfrey-s-b...own/296800531/

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
      Fixed the URL

Comment

And..... you got the change you wanted. Is the program now better or worse?
        fADES ( who was later FIRED ) handled it terribly. Gene deserved to set his own retirement terms.

Stop spinning Shockernetters. You chose ... poorly.
        Reverse the Curse. Hire a former Shocker player who played for GS and name the stadium after Gene.
        Go Shox!
        Stop spinning, Veritas. Gene chose poorly. Both school and personal. He had the chance to conduct his own transition, but he felt like HE ran things. From that point he was done.

And as far as bad choices go, the bad choice was taking him back after he left for OU.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
          Stop spinning, Veritas. Gene chose poorly. Both school and personal. He had the chance to conduct his own transition, but he felt like HE ran things. From that point he was done.

And as far as bad choices go, the bad choice was taking him back after he left for OU.
          Speaking of spin...

Comment

Unbelievable! I can smell the acrid posts all the way from the west coast. Most of you were warned of what could have happened when Gene was fired. You were short-sighted.
            Until you admit you were wrong, the curse of Gene and karma of fADES will haunt the program. Man up girls. Purge yourself.
            Reverse the curse! Take the sign off Storrow Drive!
            AGREED.

Comment

Working...
            X