Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he a displaced Cleveland fan?

Comment

Probably a misplaced Wings fan. There was more drum beating and such out there than should be allowed in a marching band.
      YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
        noise is allowed at baseball games isnt it?
        The problem with the guy is it's not responsible noise. The guy is just making noise to make noise, it's not in the flow of the game. It's just random with no purpose and annoying.

But, hey I don't sit down there so I'm enjoying the entertainment value of it all.

There is 1 of 2 things going to happen here. A fan will get fed up with it and there will be a beat down or security is going to make him eat some concrete when he resist after asked to leave the game at some point.

I'm thinking they will try diffuse the situation and maybe move him to the All-American club.

Comment

:yahoo: If only Wu would break his vow of silence... Last I looked, Eck Stadium was not a monastary, baseball is not Pro golf, and our tired Alums in the blue seats should simply counter the problem by drowning the drummer and bellboy OUT, with some old fashioned SHOCKER SPIRIT. Do you remember ever being young? Perhaps their devices would no longer needed... At least that's my opinion... :clap: :goshocks:
          Semper Wu !!!

Comment

Well it figures after the assistant AD came to my skybox and made me quit using my cowbell last year during regionals due to the fact that it was an "NCAA" game and artificial noise makers are not permitted due to the possible distraction it could be to the players. Jeez I didnt realize college baseball had become golf. To be honest though he did say for the most part we dont care as long as your not doing it during gameplay (I wasn't). He said the real problem was that it was an "NCAA" game and there were lots of "NCAA" guys attending the games to make sure that it was being run right and all that. We have tamborines we use also just to mix it up although we have tamborine sticks so we use them more like drums. We still use them we just make sure to keep it within reason like after scoring, getting a strikeout, or a great defensive play.

Comment

oops!
              Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

quit using my cowbell last year
                That is nothing new they have always banned those types of noise making devices during the post season and even the Valley Tournament

Comment

Is farting really loudly considered artificial noisemaking? If not, just send me to Taco Shop with about $10 before a big game, and I'll sit near the opposing dugout and aim it in their general direction.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
                    Is farting really loudly considered artificial noisemaking? If not, just send me to Taco Shop with about $10 before a big game, and I'll sit near the opposing dugout and aim it in their general direction.
                    :lol:

Way to focus your talents on the opposition ShockBand :good:
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
                      Originally posted by ShockBand
                      :lol:

Way to focus your talents on the opposition ShockBand :good:
                      heck, I don't need any TS assistance... I have bionic bowels and I'm goin' to rush past the ticket nazi's and take care of drummer boy myself (to hell with the oposition)... he won't know what hit him.

:good:
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

SB Shock,

I am glad you understand my thoughts about egghead the noise maker. For any of the rest of you who would like to witness the guy he will be in Section 4 sometime this weekend. Feel free to sit around him for three innings and see if you are ready to break his bat off over his head. You can't miss a 50 year old bald guy with his face painted. His long haired cohort also sits in section 4 they are a real pair of clowns. Think of Jack Nicholson in "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" times two. I will be at everygame rooting for the Shox and wishing for security to haul these guys of to the funny farm. Last thing I will say today is when Aaron Shafer hit two TCU players in the head a couple of weeks ago these two were yelling at the TCU players that it was their fault for "having their heads in the strike zone."

Comment

"having their heads in the strike zone."
                          Now that's funny I don't care who you are.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by shox7
                            SB Shock,

I am glad you understand my thoughts about egghead the noise maker. For any of the rest of you who would like to witness the guy he will be in Section 4 sometime this weekend. Feel free to sit around him for three innings and see if you are ready to break his bat off over his head. You can't miss a 50 year old bald guy with his face painted. His long haired cohort also sits in section 4 they are a real pair of clowns. Think of Jack Nicholson in "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" times two. I will be at everygame rooting for the Shox and wishing for security to haul these guys of to the funny farm. Last thing I will say today is when Aaron Shafer hit two TCU players in the head a couple of weeks ago these two were yelling at the TCU players that it was their fault for "having their heads in the strike zone."
                            Amazingly enough, even though I sit behind the guy in Section H, I had never heard the drum before tonight. I guess I must be getting deaf, or else I am really into the games.

Anyways, I made a point to listen for the drum and I noticed he was below me in the box seats. I saw someone from WSU tell him to stop and he did it again.

So they threw him out. He was not happy.

Comment

Working...
                            X